Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Amarrian "godflesh" taboo forbids against cloning? Until YC119, anyway!

Author Topic: Re: Which characters would you 'drive' for a while and what would you do with them?  (Read 978 times)

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

Myhrial Arkenath - I would bring back Ghost Festival and take it back to it's roots.

Aria Jenneth - I would just make em play again.  :cube:

Other than that I would make all characters conform to my ideals of how most loyalists for certain factions/idealogies should act based upon their own unique little snowflake backgrounds.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist

Other than that I would make all characters conform to my ideals of how most loyalists for certain factions/idealogies should act based upon their own unique little snowflake backgrounds.

Clarify?

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

Dodging the post necro as best I can here, but I believe Ember's intention would be to remove much of the inter-faction hugglefest pervasive in many capsuleer social circles.

Cats living with Dogs. Anarchy!

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.

Dodging the post necro as best I can here, but I believe Ember's intention would be to remove much of the inter-faction hugglefest pervasive in many capsuleer social circles.

Cats living with Dogs. Anarchy!

Pretty much that. Less "Lets all be friends" more "Fuck you"
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

[mod]Ember's first post: Basically what got Norrin's post nuked. YDIW, particularly the use of "special snowflake" in the context of other players' RP.[/mod]

[mod]Other posts: Response to moderated posts that would be out of place post-catacombing.[/mod]

Please feel free to repost, within the boundaries of the rules. I would suggest avoiding the aspersion of special-snowflake-ism on other people for starters, especially in this context.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.