Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That docked frigates are hooked in with massive electromagnetic anchors? (The Burning Life p. 75)

Author Topic: [Character] Blue spy  (Read 1252 times)

Blue spy

• Clonejack
[Character] Blue spy
« on: 08 Mar 2015, 10:15 »

DED Public Entry

Physical Profile

Full Name: Hitias 'Eiilai' Aleksadrich
Chronological Age: 33
Physical Age: 28
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 77 kg
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Threat Assessment: Very High
Notes: Has been noted to fire on sight and engage in criminal activities. Civilian vessels are advised to exercise caution.

HOR Civilian Registry: 78-23-90b
Birthplace: Aikantoh V, Nissler Peninsula. Parentage unknown.
Education: Lappapper State Orphange
Security Index: -1.59

Affiliations:

- Liberal Movement of Aikantoh (LMA): Disbanded by the Aikantoh Justice Bureau following a request by the Kaalakiota Corporation due to the promotion of unlawful public gatherings on private property.

- Science & Trade Institute, Society for Caldari Revival: Founded by provist students in YC110 the society very quickly became the most active political society on campus and protested fervently in support of the Heth's policies following the Malkalen Incident.

LSO: Student Summary
- Access restricted, motivation to pry, hacking 1 or Caldari State standings.
[spoiler]
Lappapper State Orphange

Hitias 'Eiilai' Aleksadrich has shown little potential to progress onto further education. Given subpar examination performance and a lack of drive to excel academically, it is the conclusion of this report that Hitias would be better off under the vocational training of one of our corporate partners. An appointment has been made for Hitias to speak to a careers advisor from Minedrill.

[/spoiler]

Employment History

• Minedrill Corporation: Apprentice Systems Technician (Contract terminated)
  • Caldari Constructions: Welder (Contract transferred)

Convictions & Charges

Aikantoh Justice Bureau

PUBLIC RECORD

[spoiler]
Aikantoh Justice Bureau

Presiding Officers
Magistrate: Aursi Breivist
Prosecution: Viorona Pesollio
Defence: Teijiro Sasen
Charges:
  • Trespass
  • Theft of Minedrill property
  • Assault on Minedrill personnel

Verdict: Under circumstances evincing of a total indifference and lack of regard for both the property rights of Minedrill and the health of its personnel; Mr. Aleksadrich chose to engage in criminal acts motivated solely by personal gain. It is the decision of the court to sentence the convicted to two years of mandatory reformative labour to be administered by the Caldari Constructions Company in order for the convicted to repay the damage done to both Minedrill and the people of Aikantoh V.

[/spoiler]

Caldari Constructions Corporation
Access restricted.

[spoiler]
Caldari Constructions Corporation

Department of Internal Security
Aikantoh III - Moon 1 - Caldari Constructions Production Plant

It is the decision of Caldari Constructions to indict Hitias 'Eiilai' Aleksadrich in addition to thirteen co-conspiractors of engaging in acts of terrorism against the company and Caldari State. Included in this charge is an attack on a company office complex killing fourty-seven innocents and wounding countless others. Until an appropriate trial can be arranged, the company shall execute its right to detain all individuals charged with involvement on a holding facility in Aikantoh III.

Signed: Arresting officer, Getsu Temola

UPDATE

Following further investigation, Aleksadrich has been cleared of any involvement in the attacks on company property and civilian centres on Aikantoh V. On the request of Director. Rimune Laurth, the employment contract of Aleksadrich has been transferred to the Science and Trade Institute. A record of this charge shall be sent to the internal affairs department of the STI.

Signed: Azukura Nirhu, Internal affairs

[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: 10 Mar 2015, 07:51 by Blue spy »

Blue spy

• Clonejack
Re: [Character] Blue spy
« Reply #1 on: 08 Mar 2015, 10:17 »

This is the first time I have ever tried anything like this; so I shamelessly stole took inspiration from Aria's excellent character biography. Anyway, hello world! (Also happy to take any feedback to make my character more believable in the world of eve)
« Last Edit: 08 Mar 2015, 10:52 by Blue spy »

Jaret Victorian

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 09 Mar 2015, 09:48 »

Hey there! Nice one, short and informative! I'd suggest to expand on personality or background so other players would know what your character likes and dislikes.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #3 on: 09 Mar 2015, 11:15 »

I'd suggest to expand on personality or background so other players would know what your character likes and dislikes.
Character likes and dislikes, you say?
-OOChé

Jaret Victorian

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 09 Mar 2015, 13:19 »

I'd suggest to expand on personality or background so other players would know what your character likes and dislikes.
Well, not that straightforward :) Just subtle hints, maybe.

Blue spy

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 10 Mar 2015, 05:43 »

Well, not that straightforward :) Just subtle hints, maybe.

Not a bad idea! I really did neglect to include those parts.