Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gradient (GRD) is an independent elite capsuleer unit affiliated with the Minmatar Republic?  Read more here

Author Topic: [Character] Conventia Underking  (Read 1987 times)

Conventia Underking

• Clonejack
[Character] Conventia Underking
« on: 09 Sep 2011, 02:10 »

Name: Underking, Conventia
Race: Amarr
Ethnicity: Khanid
Birthdate: YC92.07.16 (21)
Birthplace: Sarum Family Kameira Training Facility, Sarum Prime II, Domain
Height: 178cm (5'10")
Weight: 75kg (165lbs)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Title: Heiress of the Underking Family of Sarum Prime

Capsuleer History:
YC110.04.02 License issued while serving at the Imperial Academy [IAC]
YC110.12.28 Joined PIE Inc. [PIE]

Physical/Dress assessment:
Trained as a Cyber Knight by the Sarum Family before her joining the IAC and is therefore, very fit and muscular with deadly martial arts and weapons training. Always seen in her PIE dress uniform when in public.

Psychological assessment:
Very religious and devoted to God and Empress. Introverted, rather than shy and very protective of her family, especially her sister, who is her twin.
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2011, 03:07 by Conventia Underking »

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: [Character] Conventia Underking
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2011, 10:25 »

Yay, Conventia!!  Need to see more of her tbh.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2011, 15:03 »

Yes, need moar Conventia. :D
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Conventia Underking

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2011, 03:06 »

Perhaps. The only time I actually had fun RP'ing as Conventia was with Morwen/Reppy and perhaps that outing with Esna. I like the concept of RP'ing a devout Amarrian zealot, but the practicality of it is less than interesting whenever I've tried. Perhaps I'll try again.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2011, 04:37 »

Perhaps. The only time I actually had fun RP'ing as Conventia was with Morwen/Reppy and perhaps that outing with Esna. I like the concept of RP'ing a devout Amarrian zealot, but the practicality of it is less than interesting whenever I've tried. Perhaps I'll try again.

*giggles*

Yeah, last winter was a bunch of fun, even though Reppy and I didn't get to take our fake-slave-trade thing as far as we'd wanted to originally. Thanks for playing along and not being offended when you found out it was just a prank, though - the RP with Catlin and Conventia ended up having a bigger impact than it was expected to, and in good ways.

And while it's been good to see Catlin up and running about, requiar moar Conventia too - it might be interesting to see how a conversation between she and Morwen would go these days.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Catlin Underking

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 10 Sep 2011, 05:20 »

Is there a way to delete posts?
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2011, 05:30 by Catlin Underking »

Conventia Underking

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2011, 05:31 »

Yeah, last winter was a bunch of fun, even though Reppy and I didn't get to take our fake-slave-trade thing as far as we'd wanted to originally. Thanks for playing along and not being offended when you found out it was just a prank, though - the RP with Catlin and Conventia ended up having a bigger impact than it was expected to, and in good ways.

Hmm... I liked how it turned out, but I'm not sure what you mean about it having a bigger impact than it was expected to.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2011, 07:45 »

Is there a way to delete posts?

Only the moderators can delete posts as far as I know. The best you can do is edit them to be blank.