Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Jove Empire is isolated from the rest of the world to all but a selected few? read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Do you like faction ships and Eve History? Read this thread.  (Read 3405 times)

Lyn Farel

For the Gallente you will have to take the political subdivisions I think. Like the Caldari ones, but they have more of them if you look deep enough to compensate for the lack of corporate identity (this exists primarily in the fact that each world and federal state is its own identity in itself).

Maybe start with the usual social strata

- Doves
- Hawks
- Vultures
- Magpies
- Ostriches

And add the usual political roster, from left to right

- Minmatar Unionists
- Social Democrats (Sociocrats) - Mentas Blaque
- Rim Worlds militants - Celes Aguard
- Liberal Progressives - Suro Foiritain
- Patriots (don't remember that Mannar military candidate)
- Nationalists (modern U-Nats)
- Ultra Nationalists (historical U-Nats) - Luc Duvallier

I'm not sure where to put Roden. Maybe Liberal Progressive, but maybe something else. When are the next elections btw ?
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014, 12:37 by Lyn Farel »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

I'd be interested in doing or contributing to the Amarr thread.

However, there's already a very nice compilation of Amarr PF that was put together by a PIE guy, and I think he deserves a reward for that as well. Catch is, he's a DUSTie, and I don't know how we could go about giving him anything.

If you're talking about Templar Twelve, he's Raphael Ordo on EVE.

Ah, so I was! I'll get in contact with him ingame.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette

For the Gallente you will have to take the political subdivisions I think. Like the Caldari ones, but they have more of them if you look deep enough to compensate for the lack of corporate identity (this exists primarily in the fact that each world and federal state is its own identity in itself).

Maybe start with the usual social strata

- Doves
- Hawks
- Magpies
- Ostriches
And Vultures(even if it's a small part of the society)

I'm not sure where to put Roden. Maybe Liberal Progressive, but maybe something else. When are the next elections btw ?

Jacus Roden assumed office “At 16:08 on January 18 YC112” if the term lasts five years, elections should be at the end of this year.

Lyn Farel

Damn, I was pretty sure to forget one of those birds...

Anyanka Funk

I linked some player fiction to The Blood Raider Covenant discussion thread. I did not link Sabikannen: Best Served Cold, since it has nothing to do with the Blood Raiders.

Does anyone have or know of any player fiction that directly references Blood Raiders?
« Last Edit: 09 Sep 2014, 13:54 by Anyanka Funk »
Pages: 1 [2]