Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Amarrian "godflesh" taboo forbids against cloning? Until YC119, anyway!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newb reporting for duty.  (Read 1980 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Re: Newb reporting for duty.
« Reply #15 on: 27 Sep 2012, 11:49 »

Hi new person.  EvE has now claimed your soul, you may check it at the door.  And I believe the standard offering of weapons and coffee, tea, beer, or boosters has been made, so that catches everything up. 

Oh, and if your character is female, avoid Esna, he has a harem, unless you like that.

I thought Sai was Esna's friend. ._. *Sniffle*

Sorry, I just believe in informed choice.  *scratches Esna's head, floats upside down with cheshire smile*  Forgive me?

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 27 Sep 2012, 16:23 »

Hi new person.  EvE has now claimed your soul, you may check it at the door.  And I believe the standard offering of weapons and coffee, tea, beer, or boosters has been made, so that catches everything up. 

Oh, and if your character is female, avoid Esna, he has a harem, unless you like that.

Is your harem going out of control ?

Evi Polevhia

« Reply #17 on: 27 Sep 2012, 17:17 »

You didn't undock a bestower yet, so we cool.

*Glances at Leo, then at the Sigil in the hanger.* Nope, no worries about me ever undocking a bestower.

Evi is female, and thanks for the warning.

It's alright. ^_^ I am sure someone still likes you.
Pages: 1 [2]