General Discussion > EVE Marketplace

[PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN

(1/2) > >>

Melichor Duraldi:
Been having a real hard time trying to get accurate pricing on this, there seems to be no contracts for it and I have tried searching eve-search as well as SHC.  I was offered 200m for it but that seems a little low, I was thinking of maybe it going for 350ish? 

Anyway has anyone else run into this gem?

Meta 12, armor resists +26.375%

Silver Night:
Is there a comparable deadspace? B-type or something?

Melichor Duraldi:
Looking at the compare tool, there is a Centum b-type with the same stats however that (as well as other comp officer mods) don't seem to have any contracts out.  It figures I happen to get something to drop that is a pain to sell :lol:  I'm going to try and counter for 300m see what happens

Silver Night:
What about Corelum and Corpum? Any contracts up for thse, maybe? I know I had a high-ish end EANM that I sold for in the 400 range, but I don't recall exactly which.

Havohej:
I think I'd probably make an auction in jita, starting at 300 with a 500 buyout.  The fact there's no contracts up suggests it's either rare or sought after.

Another thought; check for stuff that's better and see what its priced at (if any contracts are available for the better items) and go 50-100m under those?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version