EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

RP Corps and Alliances: The List

<< < (17/18) > >>

Morwen Lagann:
I was basically volunteering if there was interest, in case there was any confusion. :P

Sarachem:
Pure Roleplay Organization. No skilled pilots, no PvP, no PvE, no mining, no production. Just for RP.

Goner Temple
member of GONER PARADIGM alliance
Living and roleplaying mostly in New Eden and Goner Temple

Credo, quia verum.
I believe it because it is truth.
Верю, ибо это истина.

Contacts ingame:
Goner Prophet - Goner Father (unavailable)
Nuncio - Goner Sarachem (diplomat)
Conquisitor -  Goner Ridana (recruiting)
Channel ingame - Goner Temple
Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/GonersEVE

--- Quote ---Goners, also known as The Foundation of Truth, the Goner Temple are a dedicated group of Hedion amarrians that have always maintained the existence of Earth.

The Goners are total pacifists, and try to maintain good relations with all of the known races. Indeed they are known to have converted many Amarr, Gallente, Minmatar and Caldari to their religion. Their patience has been tested repeatedly by various Pirates factions however, who continue to regard unarmed Goner ships as easy prey.

The Goner religious sect has no military force to speak of. However, the Goners do have a substantial number of Goner ships roaming the galaxy, seeking to spread our faith.

The Goner sect began when the Amarr government began suppressing the stories of past history in order to assert its authority.
Most of the population let events pass, but a small number could not accept the deliberate destruction of their culture's own history. As such, Goners saved all the material they could.

Goners believe the old myths of Earth and Sol to be actual history.  We anticipate a reunion with our Earth brothers.
We wait with open arms for the return of our ancestors, and come in peace to spread this news.
--- End quote ---

Kala Tuolii:

--- Quote from: Silver Night on 29 Apr 2013, 12:59 ---Might do a new one, in a style similar to the way Morwen did the new channel list.

--- End quote ---

I would appreciate this. I'm just returning to the game and looking for a good, active RP corp.

Alain Colcer:
I would like to add Agiolet Security & Logistics please, Fed aligned

No description yet on what it does, but that will come soon(tm)

Saede Riordan:
This still seems to be terribly out of date. Morwen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version