Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kiaor was a notable Minmatar historical figure attributed with saying, "Those whom you hate so fervently, you must have once loved so deeply."

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Are You Not Entertained?! [Cruiser Melee]  (Read 3126 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Are You Not Entertained?! [Cruiser Melee]
« Reply #30 on: 25 Oct 2012, 08:53 »

You can totally come. I'm serious when I'm saying no OOC collusion to support any contestants over any other.  If there's IC scheming going on I don't know a thing about it.  The odds are pretty good one of you will get all 500m isk for not too much risk.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #31 on: 29 Oct 2012, 11:36 »

Great event!

Things went relatively smooth, and looked like some good fighting.

There was it appeared some ganging up on some of the 'bad' folks so I'm going to try and rework rules for our next event.

Will likely be 2v2 ladder style matches, with entry fees generating the prize pool for combatants.

Highlights for me:

Watching Scherezad running around and blapping people in her Moa

Graelyn's IC cries of frustration when his guns exploded.  Not his fault as he hit some lag it looked like; he was doing very very well up until then.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #32 on: 29 Oct 2012, 14:22 »

Yes, some of us 'good guys' (relatively) did team up, but it all came together within minutes of the start. "We have to save these people!" "If we just kill the others and leave, Silas will kill them all! Make it look good!" I broke the PIE order not to participate for this reason...

However, yes, my guns burned out minutes after I turned off the overheat. Very Fucking Frustrating.

Great event, all in all.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #33 on: 29 Oct 2012, 14:43 »

I Think cruiser hulls gave it enough HP that people weren't insta popping and had some time to move about and plan, etc.

Worried if we bump up to BC hulls there will be too much dps on field and it'll be over even faster...

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums
« Last Edit: 29 Oct 2012, 14:49 by Laerise [PIE] »

Streya

• Egger
« Reply #35 on: 31 Oct 2012, 09:43 »

It was a pretty wicked event, though my high DPS Thorax was pretty quickly primaried. I was totally expecting everyone to use kitey shield fits, so I cursed when I saw a bunch of brick Amarr hulls.

But I am a "good guy", I swear!  :yar:
Pages: 1 2 [3]