Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the cocktail "Wild Rose" is created by Vincent Pryce and it is named after Ciarente Roth?

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: [Character] Rhiannon Dellacorte  (Read 4011 times)

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
[Character] Rhiannon Dellacorte
« on: 29 Mar 2013, 20:54 »

Registered DED Name: Rhiannon Dellacorte
Birthname: REDACTED
Callsign: Viper
Race: Gallente
Ethnicity: Gallente
Birthdate: 71.9.18
Birthplace: Caille, Gallente Prime
Height: 5'10" / 178 cm
Weight: 145 lbs / 65kg
Eyes: Grey
Hair: Sandy Brown (Natural)
Clone Age: Usually engineered to be in early twenties. Current clone is artificially aged to 22.
Nationality: None, Gallente Expatriate
Religious Affiliation: Reformed Amarr Church
Political Affiliation: Formerly Sociocrat
Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Single and Not Looking, Voluntary celibacy Dating.

Pre-Capsuleer History
If doing a DED or GalNet search using "Rhiannon Dellacorte" this person has no records whatsoever. This would lead one to infer that either her pre-capsule history has been expunged or her name is fake. See below.

Capsuleer History
  • Had her Gallente Federation citizenship removed immediately after obtaining her license. She has not as yet attempted to apply for citizenship in any other Concord-recognized nation.
  • Was recruited by Ilsenae Alexandros [Yes, my alt] to assist in the creation of a corporation. Accepted, established as CEO on paper (for security reasons) but effectively an employee of Ilsenae. Works as a miner.
  • Owns an orange tabby cat named "Bob, Ender of Realities" or "Bob the Ender" for short. Given as a gift by Anslo.

Rhiannon was once an ardent supporter of Roden and his administration and utterly loyal to the Federation. Anyone that has spoken to her now about the Federation reveals that this is vehemently no longer the case.

During her college years Rhiannon was recruited into the FIO Internal Affairs and served in that organization for nearly two decades as a desk jockey bureaucrat. In the later half of her tenure Rhiannon was assigned to the Black Eagles under Mentas Blaque. Rhiannon became engaged in progressively immoral and heinous operations. Rhiannon was formally diagnosed with PTSD and secured a medical discharge on those grounds. Shortly after her discharge (and building up prior to the diagnosis) she became deeply addicted to alcohol, engaging in short-lived and dysfunctional couplings with people she would meet at parties, bars, and clubs. These relationships were often either emotionally hollow or so emotionally volatile they rapidly imploded.

When Rhiannon finally reached the proverbial "rock bottom" she sought out a sobriety program, which was coincidentally sponsored by a local Reformed Amarr congregation. When she finished the program she joined the church that helped her get back on her feet, and having already tested positive for capsule compatibility as part of the Black Eagles' certification tests decided to create a new life for herself.

By this point Rhiannon was in her early forties, scarred and heavily augmented, a few of which were genuine medical prosthetics but most were from her time as an Eagle and meant to enhance her not inconsiderable combat skills. That body, of course, is now scrap and biomass. In becoming a capsuleer Rhiannon sought both a spiritual and physical rebirth, using a 'clean' and unaugmented version of herself before she joined the FIO or the Eagles. In doing so Rhiannon has deliberately handicapped herself in her combat capabilities, and is forced to rely on only her instincts, experience, and training. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending) as a result of her PTSD she tends to avoid any kind of combat, either in person or in space. However, she has made exceptions... These do not always end well.
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2014, 08:43 by Rhiannon »

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: [Character] Rhiannon Dellacorte
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2013, 02:47 »

Isn't Rhiannon that character I saw who was related to the Gallentean mass murderer in prison or something?

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons
« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2013, 05:39 »

Rhiannon is snark in a tiny little body. :)
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #3 on: 30 Mar 2013, 13:10 »

Isn't Rhiannon that character I saw who was related to the Gallentean mass murderer in prison or something?

wat

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 30 Mar 2013, 14:38 »

I think you might have to rework the timeline a little bit; President Roden and the Black Eagles haven't been around for that long if I recall? Other than that it looks good!

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #5 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:09 »

I think you might have to rework the timeline a little bit; President Roden and the Black Eagles haven't been around for that long if I recall? Other than that it looks good!

Thats actually why I didn't specify a particular year. I was originally going to have her EagleTiem be more like 10 years, and then I checked the wiki page and went "Oops."

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #6 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:12 »

Thats actually why I didn't specify a particular year. I was originally going to have her EagleTiem be more like 10 years, and then I checked the wiki page and went "Oops."

You could go with basic FIO or FIO internal affairs and there on to be recruited to Bleagles if you want to extend the service time.

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #7 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:13 »

Adjusted weight. I have a hard time judging appropriate weight for height, because mine is all kinds of screwed up.

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #8 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:14 »

You could go with basic FIO or FIO internal affairs and there on to be recruited to Bleagles if you want to extend the service time.

That's why I had her start out in SDII. Was SDII established the same time as the Eagles?

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #9 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:16 »

That's why I had her start out in SDII. Was SDII established the same time as the Eagles?

SDII is the Black Eagles

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #10 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:40 »

SDII is the Black Eagles

Oooops. Misunderstood the page then. I'll update it.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #11 on: 30 Mar 2013, 15:48 »

wat

Guess not.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #12 on: 30 Mar 2013, 17:46 »

Adjusted weight. I have a hard time judging appropriate weight for height, because mine is all kinds of screwed up.

You can always use the standard BMI formulas to get a range of heights for a given weight or vice versa.

BMI = weight (kg) / height2 (m)

"Healthy" is a height/weight combination that results in a BMI value of between 18.5 and 24.9, but given that capsuleer implants (and other augmentations) probably add to our weight without majorly adverse effects, you could probably widen the acceptable range a bit if needed. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #13 on: 30 Mar 2013, 17:49 »

Oh wow.

Rhi is a LOT cooler than I thought. This is a pretty incredible background!

Rhiannon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #14 on: 30 Mar 2013, 18:03 »

You can always use the standard BMI formulas to get a range of heights for a given weight or vice versa.

BMI = weight (kg) / height2 (m)

"Healthy" is a height/weight combination that results in a BMI value of between 18.5 and 24.9, but given that capsuleer implants (and other augmentations) probably add to our weight without majorly adverse effects, you could probably widen the acceptable range a bit if needed. :)

I guess I did fine then, I got 20.8
Pages: [1] 2 3