Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aldrith Shutaq was once court poet and author in the service of the Etranhi Holders on Mishi IV? Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: INFERNO (Chronicle)  (Read 3102 times)

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
Re: INFERNO (Chronicle)
« Reply #15 on: 28 May 2012, 09:33 »

Great chron.

Torfi!  :cube:

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #16 on: 28 May 2012, 13:02 »

Also, Istvaan - the person in the Chrons graphic made me think of you instantly for some reason
To me, it reminded of Trebor (https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Trebor%20Daehdoow. Same bald, similar beard.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #17 on: 28 May 2012, 19:36 »

As was said, got to the part about sleeperdust, went :eyeroll:. Finished reading, was overall pleasantly surprised.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #18 on: 28 May 2012, 22:16 »

Also, Istvaan - the person in the Chrons graphic made me think of you instantly for some reason

Same coat, same colours, similar posture - noticed it too. Great. I share taste in suits with a poor person. Eww.

Either that or somewhere along the line, you where actually there and may or may not have had something to do with it, and just to troll CCP you left your picture at the scene.

But yes, you do share tastes with poor people, where is thy monocle!?

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #19 on: 29 May 2012, 07:31 »

I'm saving my Aurum for when CCP realizes how brilliant it would to add the old Deteis business suits or the Civire shoulder thing from pre-incarna.

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #20 on: 30 May 2012, 01:56 »

I'm saving my Aurum for when CCP realizes how brilliant it would to add the old Deteis business suits or the Civire shoulder thing from pre-incarna.

Im saving mine to pribe the workes in 3KB to paint Tronys and Ladels minmatar ships grey...

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #21 on: 30 May 2012, 08:53 »

Eh. I wasn't a huge fan of the chron, even though I like the tropes and the darkness. But :sleepers: as the rationale for the new modules while not even touching the changes to wardecs or FW? It seems like the obvious storyline hooks got ignored to hang a coat on the doorknob instead.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #22 on: 03 Jun 2012, 15:19 »

Very good read. Thumbs up torfi.
Pages: 1 [2]