Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That there are minmatar who willingly serve the Amarr empire? More here

Author Topic: Mission/Campaign participants wanted!  (Read 739 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
Mission/Campaign participants wanted!
« on: 14 Sep 2010, 09:17 »

Hullo.

First of all a quick introduction about T.R.I.A.D [Teonusude Republic Independent Agency Division] - We are the only corporation in EvE which offers its' own player-generated missions, each rewarding Loyalty Points and standings as well as Tech II/Faction/Officer rewards.  We also dish out Loyalty Points and items for taking part in CCP LIVE EVENTS

We roleplay as supporters of the Minmatar Republic and as such fight against piracy in the area and against Amarrian expansion and Caldari support.  Our missions and campaigns are based around this and other politics in the EvE Universe.  Missions also also auto-generate based upon the outcome of agency member missions/campaigns.

Further details, including news articles by ISD can be found on our EvEWiki page HERE.

Our mission arc stoylines are set to enter a new phase, every 15 missions a member will be offered a Storline Mission which as with NPC missions will come in 1-5 parts, each offering bonus rewards.

Some of these storylines will require agency members to go out and acquire a certain rare item or to kill a specific player or to courier a certain item from A to B.

I am looking for pilots of any type willing to participate as part of storyline plots.  For example, you may be given a certain item which one of our members must collect off of you or kill you for.  This item is needed for exchange of another item from another player in the plotline etc etc.  Or you may be the pilot which an agency member has to kill and the outcome may open up corporation warfare.  Absolutely everything is possible with the T.R.I.A.D Agency model.

Those interested in taking part as storyline participants, please send me a private message also detailing what you currently Roleplay as.  Storylines will be generated around the lucky chosen characters and your names will remain anonymous to our agency members.

« Last Edit: 14 Sep 2010, 09:21 by DeT Resprox »
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
Re: Mission/Campaign participants wanted!
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2010, 04:31 »

Keep them coming, great feedback so far both from here and via evemails. 

:D

DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar