Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Khanid II  (Read 6390 times)

Sentar Dethahal

• Clonejack
Re: Khanid II
« Reply #30 on: 18 Jul 2012, 15:53 »

I'm more than happy to help.

Actually, pretty impressed on how fast they responded to it.  I have never had really long wait times on petitions (my only real dealings with CCP), but when I did ask about some event stuff it still only took a few days or so to get it escalated and answered completely.  I figured that the wiki would still have around a week or so to fix stuff...that's pretty awesome.

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
« Reply #31 on: 19 Jul 2012, 09:52 »

Looking at Khanid's portrait, I can't help but wonder: is he so poor that he can't afford a decent toupee?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #32 on: 19 Jul 2012, 10:00 »

Looking at Khanid's portrait, I can't help but wonder: is he so poor that he can't afford a decent toupee?

I'm pretty sure that one's player-created. Never been able to find the character ingame through any searches.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Publius Valerius

« Reply #33 on: 19 Jul 2012, 11:33 »

I'm pretty sure that one's player-created. Never been able to find the character ingame through any searches.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=92007

Odelya

« Reply #34 on: 19 Jul 2012, 14:56 »

This!  :D

Publius Valerius

« Reply #35 on: 20 Jul 2012, 14:41 »

There is a new Khanid II page... It is freaking awesome....

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Khanid_II

Tip on my hat for the Mercury-crew and Abraxes.

By the way it would be a good time for CCP to creat a tone with the name Garkeh Khanid, before again a player takes it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: 20 Jul 2012, 15:00 by Publius Valerius »

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #36 on: 20 Jul 2012, 15:53 »

My first thought was "he and Kyber share a similar aesthetic!"
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Kybernetes Moros

« Reply #37 on: 20 Jul 2012, 17:11 »

Both are fine, dashing figures of masculinity.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #38 on: 20 Jul 2012, 17:26 »

There is a new Khanid II page... It is freaking awesome....

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Khanid_II

Tip on my hat for the Mercury-crew and Abraxes.

\o/
Pages: 1 2 [3]