Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Author Topic: [Character] Djinpa Vanivapari  (Read 1746 times)

Djinpa Vanivapari

• Clonejack
    • IC Blog
[Character] Djinpa Vanivapari
« on: 03 Feb 2017, 20:23 »

Gallente Internal Security File:

Subject: Djinpa Vanivapari
Alias:   Vanivapari Idama
DOB:    19/11/082
POB:    Intaki V, Northern Habitable Zone
Political Affiliation: Doves, Intaki Separatist

Djinpa Vanivapari, aka Vanivapari Idama, is a leader of a small movement of Intaki separatists.  The group, Intaki Peace Movement was founded in YC013 on Intaki V by a man who was also called Vanivapari Idama.  Subject claims to be the same person "reborn".  Recently he has launched the movement as a space based corporation active in the Intaki and related systems.  Due to record of extreme non-violence subject is believed to be a minor threat, but should be tracked in case.  Subject has previously been associated with other Intaki separatist factions that are not pledged to non-violence.

<<<So, I started this toon to be my main and do mostly mining, though I may get into PI and production later.  I am playing him a complete pacifist.  No weapons, no gunnery skills; only defensive tech.  I setup a corporation for him called the Intaki Peace Movement, but I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested in this experiment so I am not sure about recruiting.  So far I ignored all of the tutorial missions so that he would be completely neutral to every NPC in the game and started mining in lowsec.>>>
"A drowning man does not need a glass of water."

In Character Blog
In Character Twitter

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: [Character] Djinpa Vanivapari
« Reply #1 on: 04 Feb 2017, 04:33 »

Well, my char is mostly pacifist as well...but recruiting him could be a bit of a challenge, even if I am interested. Good luck with the IPM.
-OOChé