EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Character Development

Capsuleer Training - Requirements and Process

<< < (2/3) > >>

Samira Kernher:
I wouldn't call it a retcon. What it is is an IC development of the program's requirements. As I mention in my own comments later in the post:

--- Quote ---Cloning is not physically required for becoming a capsuleer. However, the schools mandate it as a sort of exit exam before a capsuleer may be formally certified. Therefore this requirement may not apply in certain exceptional situations, such as characters who went through the program before the mandate, Amarr royalty, nobility, or clergy, criminal characters with fabricated certifications, or similar.
--- End quote ---

My character is a pre-euthanization-mandate one as well.

Velarra:
Kindly appreciated thread and information all in one place.  :)

Silver Night:
I like that they have the criminal characters bit in there. Leaves the door open for a lot more characters and that bit overall leaves a lot of leeway which I'm generally in favor of.  :D

Teptae:
Very informative post. Thank you.
I seem to remember reading something about Amarr capsuleers being older than the others. Is anyone familiar with that and know of a source that would support or debunk this?

Samira Kernher:

--- Quote from: Teptae on 16 May 2018, 07:24 ---Very informative post. Thank you.
I seem to remember reading something about Amarr capsuleers being older than the others. Is anyone familiar with that and know of a source that would support or debunk this?

--- End quote ---

No source saying that Amarr capsuleers are any older than capsuleers of other regions, but Amarr culture values age and therefore older Amarr are more respected. Amarr also often use makeup and such to appear older instead of younger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version