Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lutin lights are sometimes seen by ships approaching the Iyen-Oursta stargate. Many Minmatar slaves believe that seeing the lights means their firstborn son will be blessed with freedom. Read more here.

Author Topic: Looking for a Corp  (Read 863 times)

Orfalch

• Clonejack
Looking for a Corp
« on: 21 Oct 2011, 11:22 »

Greetings to everyone,

My name is Orfalch, and i wish prosperity and good health to anyone reading(or not) this message.

I am a Deteis merchandiser Caldari however that's my official bloodline as my father was only from the Caldari side. My mother was an Amarrian Noble in Thebeka III, where i grew up. It was she who wanted me to get to Caldari state and study there, away from home so i can learn from a young age how its like to claim by my own what i wished, loved and hoped for, in one of the toughest and most competitive environments.
I hold no anger or evilness against either the Gallente or Minmatar Republic. I am well aware of the past events that has marked the world we are living in however as an old saying goes : ''An eye for an eye makes the whole world Blind''. I have come across every type of person out there and i have come to a conclusion that how one is brought up and what his/her education was, is a variable of far greater importance than what the label which is handed to us during our birth.

As i dont wish to digress furtermore i want to express my need of a new Corporation to join.

What i am looking for:

1. Heavy RP Corporation which is in need of a Miner/Transporter.
2. OOC: Euro based
3. OOC: A goal oriented corporation which is commited to achieve that goal while having fun as its baselines
4. No pirate based Corp
5. Preferably High sec based
6. Race doesnt matter for me. Although i come from a Caldarian and Amarrian background (thus these are the most preferable), that doesnt mean that if a corporation which is Gallente space based or Minmatar and it extends its arms for me to join then i wouldnt deny that as long as it fulfils all of my other requirements.
7. The member number of the Corporation not to be too big as this ruins the communal feeling a succesful corporation should have.

I am ready for an interview just let me know and i shall answer whatever you need.
Feel free to convo me or evemail me.

Take good care

Orfalch

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
Re: Looking for a Corp
« Reply #1 on: 21 Oct 2011, 12:39 »

Well, Aseyakone fills a few of those requirements, though we're pretty casual - which, essentially, means weekend warriors. We have our old goals, which are currently under review after losing a few members. The most immediate goal is getting a slight increase in our numbers and getting back on track while we're slowly expanding the industry.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Aseyakone_%28Player_corporation%29
http://asko.raata.net/

A few of us are in CET (GMT+1 when no DST) and a few in EET (GMT+2 when no DST).

Edit: A character by that name is a wee bit young, though - we at least would be more interested about you in a few weeks, unless you can get someone to recommend you.
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2011, 13:01 by Mithfindel »

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
Re: Looking for a Corp
« Reply #2 on: 21 Oct 2011, 14:43 »

I would take you into I-RED but we are lowsec/nullsec based, with a very small focus on highsec mining.