Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That all Blood Raider commanders receive substantial theological training as well? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Author Topic: Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.  (Read 714 times)

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« on: 10 Apr 2012, 14:10 »

Should players assume that Ava is a blatant hypocrite who lies, or that there was some underlying reason why someone who hates traitors allowed an Amarrian traitor to serve in her former corporation?

That's because I'm not back in the game yet! We need all the players before the round starts!

btw, who wants to be the pirates? :D

No-one needs volunteer. The pirates are everywhere, all you need t do it point your guns and shoot.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2012, 17:29 »

Should players assume that Ava is a blatant hypocrite who lies, or that there was some underlying reason why someone who hates traitors allowed an Amarrian traitor to serve in her former corporation?

Not speaking for Ava, I'm sure she'll be delighted to respond to this, but from my view of the event in question: Ava used to be a big fan of giving people second chances. Now, she isn't. Thats one of the reasons SKDI was formed in the first place. Ava and Kala have had enough of trying to play nice with other cultures that only have their own interests at heart, and are simply using them as a way to get what they want. So, cliched as it is, "No more Mr. Nice Guy"  :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
Re: Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2012, 18:18 »

Ava allowed, past tense.

Ava now hate traitors, present tense.

EDITED-never mind, forget it.

Ava
« Last Edit: 10 Apr 2012, 18:29 by Ava Starfire »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Skadi's Call: For more violence.
« Reply #3 on: 10 Apr 2012, 20:47 »

[mod]Pretty blatant flamebait. Don't do it again.[/mod]