Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Solteur-class titans are not the same as the Erebus-class titans piloted by Capsuleers?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: 'Big Cluster' RP Enrichment 5B ISK Giveaway Tracking Thread  (Read 19102 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: RP Enrichment 5B ISK Giveaway Tracking Thread
« Reply #60 on: 12 May 2015, 21:35 »

Did get some new submissions added last time around. Also it's been about 2 years again, so time for a bump! Also going to top up the pot, I think.

Gwen Ikiryo

• Omelette
« Reply #61 on: 12 May 2015, 21:40 »

Oh, I'd never seen this before.

I suppose I might as well submit my achura thing.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #62 on: 12 May 2015, 22:03 »

Oh, I'd never seen this before.

I suppose I might as well submit my achura thing.

Thus the bump. I think we've tripled in membership since I last bumped it. Didn't realize it had been so long!

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."

So many of these pictures/stories and stuff are no longer available. QQ
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Lyn Farel

One more motivation for me to actually write what I wanted to write the last month already...

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Can I submit all my Origin stuff for this?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

I dont' see why not, a link would be good. I have less time than I used to to wander around Eve related places finding stuff.  :(

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

I confess, I hadn't really checked out your Origin stuff before. I like it a lot! Very detailed.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK

I didn't write any big articles or anything, but I did make some allusions here and there in the official forums.

For example, coffeeshops in Dodixie, as per the below quotes:

Quote from: Elmund Egivand
Quote from: Jennifer Starfall
Quote from: Elmund Egivand
Perhaps you haven't heard the horror stories of baseliners trying to find a job in any place that isn't the Caldari State or the Amarr Empire. That particular line is exactly what they always have to hear.

Ah, I understand. It's not exactly a problem that's present in Caldari corporate culture, but I'm familiar with the issue in other cultures.

I'm glad that I was misunderstanding you.

Incidentally, Mr. Egivand, my corpmate, Sarangerel Mishi, tells me you have a deep knowledge of the coffee houses of the Dodixie FedNAP station. I find myself there regularly on business, perhaps you can make some recommendations.

She exaggerates. FedNAP is a very big place and I still had not explored 3/4 of the station. However, there's two I could recommend off the top of my head. Whether you prefer one over the other depends on taste.

Note that neither of these serve Kaf'fak.

If your taste is of the traditional one, I recommend 'The Caravan'. You can't miss it. It's the only place in the station that is bathed in an orange glow and is covered in lush carpets. The cafe follows a self-service format though so expect to make your own coffee with the Ibrik the owner (who is a Thukker, by the way) will hand to you. The blend, however, is very unique (and with a hint of spice) and you will be hard pressed to find it anywhere else in Federation space. Don't bother asking how it's made though. The owner will only answer with 'Trade Secret'.

If your taste is more modern, I suggest 'The Jump Start'. It's one of those coffeeshops where they use a steam-driven apparatus to produce a very concentrated brew. However, all the ingredients are fresh. Even the milk. The establishment prides itself with its quality of service and quality of the brew. They also have a very extensive menu to work with and half their blend choices have nuts and fruits in them.

Yes, it's a Gallente coffeeshop.

While we are still on the subject of coffeeshops, I heavily advise avoiding any shop that carries the sign 'Ace Cadets'. They all taste the same and the milk always overpower the coffee. Not to mention the patrons there are the sort who will dress in a style from a century ago and sneer at you, plus that 'before it's cool' nonsense.

Anyone who wishes to make use of these coffeeshops when baselining in Dodixie might be interested in using these.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

Small update, though I'm currently poking around a bit in case there's stuff I've not noticed somewhere.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey

I didn't even know this was a thing. It's a very cool thing though.

I'll be sure to drop a link if I come across something of note that you may have missed.
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Lyn Farel

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

If this is still a thing, I'd like to submit my Amarr chronicle/short story references compilation and my Amarrian politics primer.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Just in it for the money, huh? Material gurl.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6