Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The 'Crystal Boulevard' of Caille is both a high end shopping center and a vast shield of manufactured diamond for bunkers underneath?

Author Topic: [Character] Calliste Gessenier  (Read 4237 times)

Gessenier

[Character] Calliste Gessenier
« on: 16 Jul 2012, 19:59 »

Last Name: Gessenier
First Name: Cao Liang, Calliste (Gallenteanized)
Ethnicity: Gallente/Jin-Mei
DOB: 5 June YC 85
POB: Crux-Seul, Gallente Prime, Luminaire
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey

Likes: Frentix, Quafe Green with Herbal Tea Blend, Cats, ISK, Spaceships, Antique aircraft, First-person shooter holo-games, Civire men.

Hobbies: Acquiring, maintaining and flying antique atmospheric craft. Breeding cats.

History

YC 85: June 5 - Born to Mjalnar T. Gessenier (Father) and Zephine V. Gessenier (Mother) Crux-Seul, Gallente Prime, Luminaire.

YC 90: Parents divorced; Legal Custody awarded to Mother; Moved to Lirsautton

YC 100: Federal records mention child protection intervention, July 23; Legal Custody awarded to Father; Enrolled Andurien école militaire, Niballe System, Solitude

YC 102: Graduated Andurien  école militaire, Federal Bacculaureate in 97th percentile, Bachelor in Astronautic Engineering - Centre for Advanced Studies

YC 103: Enlisted Federation Navy, Vausonne académie militaire, Niballe System, Solitude

YC 104: Graduated Vausonne académie militaire, Commissioned Lieutenant Federation Navy, Assigned Task Force 317 Solitude Fleet.

YC 109: Honourable Discharge Federation Navy; Employed Roden Shipyards, Quality Assurance Division - Test Pilot.

YC 110: No Records Exist

YC 111: No Records Exist

YC 112: No Records Exist

YC 113: Graduated Freelance Capsuleer, FNA

Personality

Inherently reserved, professional and emotionally distant, Calliste Gessenier is also a wearer of masks and attempts to adjust her demeanour and outward projection of personality dependant on context and social situation. Tendency to be imperious, flippant, derisive and sarcastic when not deliberately maintaining a facade.

Biography

The progeny of an oversexed Naval Intelligence Officer (Mjalnar Gessenier) and an Jin-Mei Aeronautic Engineer for Roden Shipyards (Zephine Gessenier). Born in the Crux-Seul region of Luminaire Prime where she lived until the divorce of her parents and her moving to Lirsautton with her mother.

Living on Lirsautton and living life to the expectations of a Sang Do were found to be restrictive and a child protection intervention was ordered on her behalf when she was arranged to be married at fifteen with custody transferred to her Father. Moved to Solitude to live with her extended family on the Gessenier side she was enrolled at Andurien  école militaire, an FIO sponsored military boarding school tasked with inculcating "Proper Values" in the next generation of teenage youth and women.

Taught small-unit tactics and firearms handling as much as more purely academic studies she graduated Andurien  école militaire with a Federal Bacculaureate in the 97th percentile in addition to a tertiary degree in Astronautic Engineering from the Centre for Advanced Studies at the age of seventeen. Enlisted in the Federation Navy as a Pilot at the age of eighteen and concluded her Officer training at Vausonne académie militaire at the age of nineteen commissioned as a Lieutenant.

Assigned to Naval Task Force 317 of the Solitude Fleet where she took part in ongoing "Peace and Security" Operations in the Solitude Region against criminal elements, extremist groups and secessionist organizations in addition to sabre rattling on the Genesis border against the Amarr Empire as a Naval Pilot. Honorably discharged from the Federation Navy in YC 109 with the rank of Flight Captain and was immediately hired by Roden Shipyards as a Test Pilot.

No public records exist for the period between her employment by Roden Shipyards in YC 109 and her graduation as a capsuleer from the FNA in YC 113.

Gessenier

Re: [Character] Calliste Gessenier
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jul 2012, 20:03 »

Just started playing the Calliste so I thought it would be good to knock out some of the background info and such. Not really sure where she's going yet but I have the feeling she has it in her to be quite the Corporate Executive ball-breaker and Dragon Lady when she's not out shooting people directly in the face.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2012, 20:17 »

Oh, so THAT'S what all this "kill Wiyrkomi" hub-ub is about, eh? Mal's a Civire and she's mad that he's already with someone else. Man, she could have at least asked if he was willing to consider someone else, you know? Now she's just showing that she'd be a crazy girlfriend anyway, no longer interested.

/sigh

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2012, 20:36 »

Oh, so THAT'S what all this "kill Wiyrkomi" hub-ub is about, eh? Mal's a Civire and she's mad that he's already with someone else. Man, she could have at least asked if he was willing to consider someone else, you know? Now she's just showing that she'd be a crazy girlfriend anyway, no longer interested.

/sigh

Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jul 2012, 20:37 »

*sees pic* ooooh....

*"civire men"* dammit

Gessenier

« Reply #5 on: 16 Jul 2012, 22:41 »

Oh, so THAT'S what all this "kill Wiyrkomi" hub-ub is about, eh? Mal's a Civire and she's mad that he's already with someone else.

Actually, I think the Caldari prisoners of war that may fall into her hands will fulfill her fascination with Civire men. After all, it's not rape if they happen to like it now is it?

Edit: Also, I don't think the wife would approve of Mal having a Jin-Mei mistress now would she?  :lol:

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 16 Jul 2012, 23:18 »

/sigh

Where do you find these pics Ghost?
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Lyn Farel

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jul 2012, 06:20 »

Edit: Also, I don't think the wife would approve of Mal having a Jin-Mei mistress now would she?  :lol:

The weak spot ! WHG is doomed /o\

Where do you find these pics Ghost?

You do not want to know.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #8 on: 17 Jul 2012, 06:41 »

Who said she has to know? >.> (Please don't kill me, Senae!)

Besides, the whole "woo the daughter and turn her against the father" aspect won't work for Mal here because Mjalnar is :Gallente: and therefore would probably just smirk at his daughter's sexual conquests.

Gessenier

« Reply #9 on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:17 »

Who said she has to know? >.> (Please don't kill me, Senae!)

Well technically it wouldn't be cheating if Malcolm were to fall under the care of Calliste as a POW because obviously all those times he would be drugged, bound and gagged to a chair were of course all part of a fiendish Federal plot to extract from him his vital Civire essences. <.<

Besides, the whole "woo the daughter and turn her against the father" aspect won't work for Mal here because Mjalnar is :Gallente: and therefore would probably just smirk at his daughter's sexual conquests.

I think the real flaw in such a plan is believing Calliste really is that romantic and sentimental type who would abandon anything for a man. Of course, I guess most people only realize that when the airlock is cycling out after they break up with her. Or something.

Mjalnar's daemonspawn, what can you do?

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #10 on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:42 »

First Name: Cao Liang, Calliste (Gallenteanized)

Fuuuu, that gives me an idea in reconciling Seriphyn's name :o *takes idea*

I like the worldbuilding in this :)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #11 on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:50 »

Mjalnar's daemonspawn, what can you do?

What can you do? Create comedic levels of sexual tension whenever the two are interacting with each other.

Go. Do it. For the lulz. :D
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Gessenier

« Reply #12 on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:56 »

What can you do? Create comedic levels of sexual tension whenever the two are interacting with each other.

Well I have often referred to the Gessenier Family as a cross between the Borgia of old and the Harkonnen of Frank Herbert.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #13 on: 17 Jul 2012, 16:57 »

Well I have often referred to the Gessenier Family as a cross between the Borgia of old and the Harkonnen of Frank Herbert.

Yes.  Yes, he has.

(And dude, one of these days we should post a write up of the Secret War that we've been messing around with for, damn, years now. :)  Show everyone that the Gessenier are just misunderstood noble souls.  Yes, I did type 'misunderstood noble souls' with a straight face.  And I have not been drinking, even a little bit.)