EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

Ante - What's Silphy enDiabel up to?

(1/4) > >>

Seriphyn:
What's going on ey?

Might need to have a second read at some point, but I'm clueless as to what's going on.

Casiella:
If Abraxas doesn't start proofreading his chrons, I will personally redirect Eyjafyallajokull back at him.

(<3 Hjalti, to be clear, but typos in professional work make me CRAZY.)

Silver Night:

Well, seems to be quite a bit of interest in there. In read-through order:

* SOE leave huge, ready-made cathedrals behind everywhere they go
* Santimona Sarpati isn't exactly a saint, even leaving aside the thing with Silphy
* The capital city of Intaki is Lenoika, and it has unpredictable weather
* Silphy wants a deal made - perhaps to do business in the system? - with the Legion
* Ishukone is still behind the Mordu presence in the system, and is the avenue Silphy appears to be planning on using to approach the Legion about Syndicate business activities in system?
* There is another Syndicate high-ranker named Lecante
* The Zephyr shuttles were a ploy - at least to some degree - to use capsuleers to unwittingly gather WH info

Dex_Kivuli:

--- Quote from: Silver Night on 19 Apr 2010, 10:02 ---

* Santimona Sarpati isn't exactly a saint, even leaving aside the thing with Silphy
* Silphy wants a deal made - perhaps to do business in the system? - with the Legion
* Ishukone is still behind the Mordu presence in the system, and is the avenue Silphy appears to be planning on using to approach the Legion about Syndicate business activities in system?
* The Zephyr shuttles were a ploy - at least to some degree - to use capsuleers to unwittingly gather WH info
* There is some plan to either sell/tempt Ishukone with the WH data

--- End quote ---

Added an extra dot point.

Ghost Hunter:

--- Quote from: Silver Night on 19 Apr 2010, 10:02 ---

--- End quote ---

What.jpeg

I think this is the first thing related to wormholes I've seen in quite a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version