EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > The Summit (IG Channel Discussion)

The Summit - MOTD

<< < (2/7) > >>

Malcolm Khross:

--- Quote from: Casiella on 13 Jun 2012, 08:42 ---On that note: I don't have anything to do with it myself, but the Federation Day stuff might belong too.

--- End quote ---

Definitely, I'd say it belongs even more so since it is an inclusive event that people can still get involved in.

Graelyn:
Done. :)

Casiella:
As long as the rules are changing in their application, it might be effective to add them to the MotD. Apparently rude gestures are now mute-worthy.

Louella Dougans:

--- Quote from: Casiella on 20 Jul 2012, 19:27 ---As long as the rules are changing in their application, it might be effective to add them to the MotD. Apparently rude gestures are now mute-worthy.

--- End quote ---

trolling in the form of crotchgrabbing being mute-worthy is a surprise?

would clearly fall under " practices that do not belong in public should remain in other channels" , surely ?

Milo Caman:
Amusingly, I see that ANN has been stripped from the Summit newsfeed, despite the fact that the T4N article there is older.

I understand that certain people (one of whom is a mod) doesn't particularly like me or ANN, but could someone consider explaining this amusing breach of professionalism?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version