Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Wolves of Pator rescued and freed 5,000 slaves as a wedding gift for Evanda Char?

Author Topic: [RP] A secure message to I-RED  (Read 805 times)

Letos

[RP] A secure message to I-RED
« on: 27 Feb 2015, 09:48 »

Dear Executor John Revenent,
Dear Director IA Katrina Oniseki,

I wish to express my concerns about the recently rescued Jordan Kaine's health and wellbeing. As far as I know, he was shot immediately before the boarding of his escape pod. I have a personal interest in his safety and I'm deeply worried about the unfolding scenery of mistrust and threats. Please could you let me know what medical treatment Jordan Kaine has received and when, and tell me when I will have the opportunity to learn more about his whereabouts and present situation?

Also recent events compel me to give statements on two topics. Firstly, I want to express my sincere regret about the attack on the I-RAT Custom Offices by Eve University. In an environment of ongoing violence and lawlessness, it is hard to reason against the decisions which finally lead to this attacks. I won't say no more about this, except that I gravely wished for this attack to be cancelled until the very last minutes.

Secondly, I am struck by the aggressive arguments and attacks expressed by capsuleer Anslo in the Intergalactic Summit. This finally lead me to the decision to share with you the messages he addressed to me. I received the following mail approximately one hour after my distress call concerning Jordan Kaine.

[gmod]*snip*[/gmod]

After my reply he answered again:

[gmod]*snip*[/gmod]

I leave it up to you to make your own conclusions. Maybe you want to hand it down to subordinates for further intelligence gathering or direct actions. I have no further information on vestouve or the mentioned factions. Anyway, I trust you with the concern regarding my anonymity.

Respectfully,

Haria Haritimado
Eve University

[gmod]Rule 7. Do not post contents of evemails from other parties without their express permission. Ideally, cover your ass by not doing it even then. ~Morwen[/gmod]
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2015, 13:08 by Morwen Lagann »

Anskek

Re: [RP] A secure message to I-RED
« Reply #1 on: 27 Feb 2015, 11:12 »

Would have been nice if you asked permission to use those mails before posting this but ok. Now I know not to mail anyone in all this.

Letos

Re: [RP] A secure message to I-RED
« Reply #2 on: 28 Feb 2015, 10:07 »

Ups, I'm sorry about that.  :( I thought it would be ok. I'll be mindful of that in the future.