Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aldrith Shutaq was once court poet and author in the service of the Etranhi Holders on Mishi IV? Read more here.

Author Topic: [Character] Nerin Coliam (Comments welcome!)  (Read 794 times)

Nerin

• Clonejack
[Character] Nerin Coliam (Comments welcome!)
« on: 15 Feb 2015, 23:51 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Nerin Coliam
DED Callsign: Nerin Coliam
Blood Type: B+
Height: 1.803 Meters(5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 77.1kg (170 lbs)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Light Blue
Political Alignment: Khanid Kingdom (Caldari Mercenary)
Date of Birth: YC92.05.27
Place of Birth:UNKNOWN
Employment History:

DED Charges:
> Assault (Charges dropped)
> Aggravated Assault
> Theft (Condor)

DED Threat Assessment: low
Notes: Capsuleer stole a ship and fled from previous Caldari employers Spacelane Patrol. Unlikely to return to Caldari space to face charges. CBD Megacorp has issued a 5 Million ISK bounty.

Personality Assessment:
Operates with air of authority. Feels that as a Capsuleer he is entitled to more luxury than the Caldari lifestyle affords him. Extreme disdain for tasks that he find menial. Feels that the standards of living provided by his employers are beneath him

Physical Assessment: Medium height with short well groomed brown hair and light blue eyes. Performs a strict workout regime and maintains excellent physical conditioning. Scar across left shoulder and a tattoo on left forearm.

Father: James Coliam
Father's Ancestry: Civire
Mother: Candice Coliam
Mother's Ancestry: Deteis

Public Biography
Born to a strict military family with almost overbearing discipline, Nerin was always bristling at the constraints that the rigid CBD lifestyle forced on him. Prone to discipline issues from a young age his parents sought an outlet for his ambition. After displaying an uncommon aptitude in engineering and military strategy, he was sponsored by local corporation Spacelane Patrol into the Capsuleer program. After successfully graduating the program he was employed by Spacelane Patrol for minor security work in Kaimon. His ambition earned him no friends in the corporation and he was passed over for promotion again and again.

Forced to do menial security work in an Ibis, Nerin began looking for an opportunity to break free of the oppressive Caldari military. He began seeking out like minded souls from the enlisted ranks of the corp. He groomed these three individuals as crew members for a frigate. When the opportunity arose he was ready. He and his enlisted crew stole a corporation Condor that was in the hangar awaiting fittings. CBD Megacorp immediately issued a bounty on the young capsuleer as he evaded navy forces seeking refuge from the Caldari forces that pursued him. His flight led him to Amarr space, but the welcome he recieved was cold. Hearing that the Khanid Kingdom embraced Caldari allies more than traditional Amarrians, he began to make his way to the Khanid region...

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
Re: [Character] Nerin Coliam (Comments welcome!)
« Reply #1 on: 15 Feb 2015, 23:59 »

Nothing more to say than what I have said in game, very nice idea here and I am excited to see where you go and develop the character :D

Be sure to hit me up for some RP! ;)

-A

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 16 Feb 2015, 06:56 »

Nice profile and welcome. While I've only interacted with Arkon once, he's a pleasure to RP with (my hasty retreat was not your fault). I'm sure Arkon draws you into the Amarrian circles he orbits in that we'll run into each other.

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 16 Feb 2015, 09:04 »

I'd Caldari-ize the names further - Finnish and Japanese inspiration seems to be the generally excepted norm - but otherwise nice bio and welcome! o/