Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the corp with the most holders of the Kourmonen Campaign medal, handed out by Yonis Ardishapur himself, today reside in PIE?

Author Topic: Re: Kony 2012  (Read 897 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Kony 2012
« on: 14 Mar 2012, 09:25 »

I don't think anyone cares about showing healthy skepticism towards anything found on the internet, but the arrogant, haughty bullshit attitudes shown by a lot of people in this thread towards people who are doing something that's overall a good thing is indeed terrible shitstain territory.

"Slight skepticism" and condemning all support for someone who are doing good, even if it's not perfect 100% unalloyed good are two very different things. I'm willing to bet that none of the self-proclaimed terrible shitstains have actually done anything at all for any of those causes. After all, they're not fucking perfect.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2012, 11:32 »

I don't think anyone cares about showing healthy skepticism towards anything found on the internet, but the arrogant, haughty bullshit attitudes shown by a lot of people in this thread towards people who are doing something that's overall a good thing is indeed terrible shitstain territory.

"Slight skepticism" and condemning all support for someone who are doing good, even if it's not perfect 100% unalloyed good are two very different things. I'm willing to bet that none of the self-proclaimed terrible shitstains have actually done anything at all for any of those causes. After all, they're not fucking perfect.

Aww, you're adorable.  8)

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #2 on: 14 Mar 2012, 11:33 »

[mod]Don't post flames, don't insult other members. Disagreeing with someone isn't a license to insult them.[/mod]