Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

PIE Inc. (also known more formally as Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris) is the oldest pod-pilot corporation loyal to the Amarr Empire? Read more here

Author Topic: Re: IC Rogue Drones?  (Read 783 times)

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
Re: IC Rogue Drones?
« on: 09 Mar 2011, 05:31 »

..... but some of the bashing that popped up on the '[CI/RDS] AAR Yulai - First Contact' Thread is pretty out of line.  :|
There's one in every crowd. What the hell is Ixiris' problem anyways? Jealous that he wasn't included?
« Last Edit: 09 Mar 2011, 05:35 by Cmdr Baxter »

Crucifire

« Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2011, 05:33 »

..... but some of the bashing that popped up on the '[CI/RDS] AAR Yulai - First Contact' Thread is pretty out of line.  :|
There's one in every crowd. What the hell is Ixiris' problem anyways? Jealous that he wasn't included?
Honestly, that was my guess.

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #2 on: 09 Mar 2011, 05:37 »

Honestly, that was my guess.
Lame. :roll: If he wasn't involved he should've contacted one of the folks involved with it and politely asked if he could participate and how. Not like we've got much RP going on right now involving Nation .... I give you guys points for coming up with your own RP plotline/war.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #3 on: 09 Mar 2011, 05:48 »

Something to do with violating his idea of PF. Apparently ANN was a bad Idea because some of the stories weren't confirmed by CCP. Senn's been getting some angry OOC mails under the same grounds about how Intaki and Placid are actually really prosperous, despite the IG markets because CCP said so god-knows how many years ago.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #4 on: 09 Mar 2011, 06:16 »

[mod]It isn't appropriate to make assumptions about other player's motives, cast aspersions, or bring disagreements from other venues here. I suggest that the best way to resolve a problem with someone is to address it with them directly.[/mod]