Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lai Dai megacorporation has far ranging interests, is one of the foremost research companies in the cluster, and has strong links to the Khanid Kingdom?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Saede Riordan  (Read 3912 times)

Creep

• Omelette
Re: [Character] Saede Riordan
« Reply #15 on: 17 Jun 2013, 15:19 »

Requesting suggestions on how to better flesh out the wiki page
Have someone else do it.
Edit: Not to suggest that you would suck at it, but someone else might incorporate rumours and half truths and other stuffs from another perspective.

I wanted this but I couldn't get anyone to do it. I was hoping to even have an IC edit war in her page discussion.

http://imgur.com/a/kuLpg

And there's two pictures, first of Saede with just no lipstick, second with no makeup at all. I think she looks not nearly as good without the dark eye eyeliner to bring out the colour in her eyes. As for the lipstick, she just seems slightly off to me without it, although not too much.
She becomes quite boyish without any makeup at all. She's definitely more androgynous without the eyeshadow and lipstick, but she looks way more aggressive with them (which I prefer, given your character's badass nature).

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 17 Jun 2013, 15:50 »

Remove any makeup for more androgyny. If not, it already looks very tomboyish anyway.

Anslol

« Reply #17 on: 18 Jun 2013, 07:38 »

Seconding the last two post. That second pic looks WAAAAY more tomboy. That's actually near perfect if the skin could be less smooth/shiny. But,  :psyccp:.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #18 on: 18 Jun 2013, 13:15 »

I agree that make-up makes her look more feminine.
-OOChé

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #19 on: 22 Jun 2013, 08:14 »

I definitely want to keep her eyeliner, I like the way it plays up her eyes, I'm more on the fence about the lipstick, but I'm probably going to keep it. Not sure.

Any thoughts on how to improve/flesh out the wiki page? Or anyone wanna help edit it?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #20 on: 20 Aug 2013, 07:15 »

Requesting suggestions on how to better flesh out the wiki page
Have someone else do it.
Edit: Not to suggest that you would suck at it, but someone else might incorporate rumours and half truths and other stuffs from another perspective.

I do agree with Che's suggestion in this post. Someone wanna help? I can pay ISK for it.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Keirym Thara

• Clonejack
« Reply #21 on: 20 Aug 2013, 07:30 »

I think the wiki should talk about WHAT it is that your opinions are so controversial of.  It says that you are well-known for your views... what views?  The war?  The Empress?  The Sansha incursions?  Quafe?

I have caught some small tidbits on the Summit now and then about your IC standpoint, and our little convo there shed a lot of light on your character for me.  But my character is curious and would absolutely be Googling Saede in her off times.  Especially since she was interested in the Paradox.

You give me some background data, and I'll help you write up some news stories on her to include?
Pages: 1 [2]