Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

blueprints are required for manufacture of everything from shuttles to dreadnoughts because of strict anti-copyright infringement laws enforced by the SCC.

Author Topic: Re: This is NOT a stab at moderators.  (Read 688 times)

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
Re: This is NOT a stab at moderators.
« on: 09 Mar 2011, 00:17 »

RP needs to start evolving if it is going to continue to happen. The Slaver vs. Heathen and other loyalist shit is so played out and boring it has become embarrassing and is a huge turnoff to people I have met who express an interest in RP.
Yah, the whole "SLAVER SCUM", "Heathenous bastard, get back in the slave pen" crap bores me.

...Caldari? Pick a mega or go Ethnic/Achura.
Oh shit, I went Gurista from the beginning on my Achuran...

... "everyone is a winner lets all hug" ...
Wanna hug?

..."doing it wrong"...
Ur doin' it wrong.

... "we don't like this guy or that guy, and that guy said ghey and thats offensive to that other guy, or that one guy challenged one of our big contributors and we don't want him to cry so were gonna censor the fuck out of that guy that said that about that guy" ...
Most forums are like that. Deal with it.

Is this a forum dedicated to EVE RP or is this a social club for the people the owners/moderators like?...
No one likes me, I don't care.

Late night ramble I know...
Of course, dear. Now I get my rant on...
I don't know - nor do I care - what transpired to cause this heartfelt rant and I applaud you for throwing this on the forum. It's not often I get to shout at someone for being an idiot. Okay, I shout at stupid people as often as I possibly can because it's a great hobby of mine; but I digress.

Your issue is with other people playing make-believe. Really, arguing over make-believe is as pointless as arguing over who would win in a fight: Te'elc or Worf.
It's not going to happen, they're from different programs.
But anyway, I haven't met with much more elitism here than in most other forums. Yes, you'll get your little groups that huddle together for warmth because they agree on silly little impartial shit, or because they like to crap on the heads of sleeping South American guanaco or some other bullshit like that.
Really, you've gotten enough rant in you, go write a snotty letter to your local government and tell them how bad they suck at their job or try and do something useful with your own time like not bitching and complaining about how sucky forum mods are on an internet spaceships make-believe forum.

Or, if that doesn't work for you: poke out your eyes, destroy your eardrums and go live in a cave like a hermit.
Zaijian. o/
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: This is NOT a stab at moderators.
« Reply #1 on: 09 Mar 2011, 00:32 »

[mod]The rules do apply everywhere, including the moderation discussion forum. Please don't insult other members, and please post constructively. Please review the rules and guidelines if you have any questions.[/mod]