General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

Tyrannis

(1/8) > >>

IzzyChan:
So eve expanshun has some kinda planet rts thing going down?

I can has PlanetIzzeh?  Probably just in 0.0 sec, eh?

Also: Eve-Online social facebook. Lololol.  EVE-Book.

http://www.eveonline.com/tyrannis/

If this turns out to be awesome I'll be smacking myself for being too poor to play eve. :<

Louella Dougans:
seems like you can build stuffs on highsec planets too.

Not as productive as nullsec ones, afaik.

Casiella:
It's not really RTS, in the sense that (in Tyrannis) there's no planet-side conflict. You're looking for certain resources, placing facilities to extract those resources, and creating processing and distribution chains to use and remove those resources.

Misan:
All planets will support the Planetary Interaction features as far as I can tell. There is no hard caps on how many people can use each planet, so instead CCP set it up so that the more people are using a given planet, the less materials are acquired from it.

So in practice null/low-sec planets will be much more resource rich. In E-ON Zapatero theorized that what will probably happen is most raw material will be sourced from low/null and high-sec will mostly be used as processing centers to create the intermediate and end products.

Ashar Kor-Azor:
I'm building a liberation plant on Amarr Prime, lawl.

On a more serious note, liberation plant. Amarr Prime.

On a less serious note, this seems fit to shit all over fun things for us roleplayers in some cases, and improve them in others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version