Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kyoko Sakoda interned with Omerta Syndicate? Read more here.

Author Topic: [Character] Amann Karris  (Read 644 times)

Reyd Karris

[Character] Amann Karris
« on: 16 Jun 2013, 15:39 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Lord Amann Karris, Patron Holder of House Karris
DED Callsign: Amann Karris
Blood Type: (input blood type)
Height: 1.82 m (6'2")
Weight: 83.91 kg (185 lbs.)
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: White (suffers from a degenerative genetic disorder)
Political Alignment: CONCORD (Amarrian Citizen)
Date of Birth: YC 36 (exact date unknown)
Place of Birth: House Karris carrier KFDF Repentance
Employment History: Official records incomplete.

DED Charges:
> Use of Illegal Cloning Technology (multiple counts) - Cleared
> Use of Illegal AI Research (multiple counts) - Cleared
> Use of Quarantined Artifacts (multiple counts) - Cleared
> Illegal Access and Use of Restricted Inner Circle and DED Databases (multiple counts) - Cleared
> Production of Illicit Substances - Cleared
> Possession and Distribution of Illicit Substances - Cleared
> Kidnapping - Cleared

DED Threat Assessment: Unknown - Caution Advised

Personality Assessment: Public records indicate Amann Karris is a skilled diplomat and, when he wishes, a talented public speaker. Instability is present in his dealings with Amarrian authorities. While loyal to the Empire, he has spoken out against Empress Jamyl Sarum.

Physical Assessment: Suspect suffers from a degenerative genetic disorder rare among Khanid but common among Minmatar tribes. This has left the suspect legally blind. He also suffers from ligament, tendon and nerve damage in  his right leg.

Records indicate that the suspect has requested these conditions be present in all subsequent clones. Despite these conditions, extreme caution is advised if physically restraining the suspect is required. Use of performance enhancing medical techniques and and technology should be expected.

Sealed File [EYES ONLY]
[spoiler]Loyalty Declaration and Background Information
Sent: [REDACTED]
To: Arve Vesren, Keraimo Hakanuro

Greetings,

My name is Lord Amann Karris.  I am CEO and Lead Investigator for Karris Security Consulting. I am also the leader of a small "Think Tank" that goes by the name Protocol Dark. This is a formal declaration of support, and an update on our activities over the past few years.

Protocol Dark began shortly after I left the Amarr0aligned intelligence corporation Ordo Quaesitoris. It was envisioned as a CONCORD-aligned black ops unit. Most of our operations involved black flag operations infiltrating various criminal organizations. Sansha's Nation, Blood Raiders, Angel Cartel, Guristas.

With varing levels of success, our primary operative, Nikilaiki Ruutarhara, was able to acquire information and resources from these organizations. Human intel and decryption protocols were used during the Sansha Invasions, and Nikilaiki Ruutarhara assisted CONCORD Special Operations personnel in developing strategies to counteract various incursions.

Shortly after the invasions began targeting Capsuleer forces exclusively, Protocol Dark disintegrated. I myself was forced underground (along with having to give up my Capsuleer license, which was only recently regained). Nikilaiki Ruutarhara used illegal AI and cloning technology to evade search teams. She also disrupted various research efforts across New Eden, mostly related to Sleeper technology, including the Arek'jaalan Project.

With concerted effort and the expenditure of vast resources, we were able to bring her back in, and reintegrate her into society. Nikilaiki Ruutarhara is currently serving as an infantry soldier, but Nikilaiki Ashland Karris - a soft backup clone from when she was first a capsuleer - currently works for Karris Security Consulting as an intel analyst and researcher with no knowledge of her past.

Along with my son, Reyd Karris (ground combat expert and security consultant), Karris Security Consulting is a member of the Amarr Militia and is currently stationed out of Haatomo. Our true loyalty, however, is to CONCORD. I would like to assist in intel and observation activities for CONCORD. As our corporation grows, I would like to take that a step further and assist in combat as DED Special Operations require.

In our past, Protocol Dark has engaged in questionable activities. We have dabbled in AI research, the use of Sleeper technology, Rogue Drone and Sansha technology, and operated on the fringes of legality. As a black ops organization, I cannot promise that we will not do so in the future; however, we are commited to assisting CONCORD and DED forces as required.

Further background information on Protocol Dark, Karris Security Consulting, or any member thereof is available upon request.

We await any and all orders.

Signed,

Lord Amann Karris
Holder, Karris Family
CEO and Lead Investigator, Karris Security Consulting[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 16 Jun 2013, 15:41 by Reyd Karris »

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
Re: [Character] Amann Karris
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jun 2013, 17:03 »

\o/ CONCORD!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.