Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That naturalist cafes on space stations go to great lengths to create the illusion that one is not in space? (The Burning Life, p. 62)

Author Topic: [Character] Woody Ellgua-Thor  (Read 645 times)

gallentegirl

[Character] Woody Ellgua-Thor
« on: 04 May 2011, 14:24 »

So this is my new PVP (maybe Pirate) toon:

Woody Ellgua-Thor was born on 19/11/082YC in the a small residential community just outside the city of Dam Torsad.  His parents where virtual nobodies among the cities Holders, but he did still recieve the barest of benefits given his caste.  He was an unhappy child, often no understanding why he was to be held back based on the random circumstances of his birth.  He was also never comfortable with the practise of slavery, or the sanctimonius faith of his fathers.  He was instead drawn to what he saw as the superior beliefs of his Vherokior nanny, who he would pester constanltly for stories and legends of her home world and the various animistic traditions.  That was until he asked his father if he could have a Voluval ceremony, and his father responded by beating him nearly senseless and selling his nanny.
  Wanting to get away from home he joined the Amarrian military, hoping that a change of location would quell this disquiet from his soul.  It did not.  While he was brilliant at all his training, he was still held back by his relatively low birth compared with the other officers.  He never got along with many of them and they had taken to calling him Lt. Minnie because of his fascination with all things Minmatar.  He searched long and hard for a chance to get away, and finally it came.  He scored a spot in a testing program for the Imperial Academy's Capsuleer School, and aced the test.  He bided his time well, and stored away much of his inheritance in an international account just waiting.  Finally he was given a solo mission, and without a hesitation he plotted a course to Minmatar space and defected.

I am open to suggestions on how to flush this out, but this is the basic story.

spaceheathen

• Monosuperapolytheologian
  • Clonejack
  • Woody Ellgua-Thor
Re: [Character] Woody Ellgua-Thor
« Reply #1 on: 07 May 2011, 23:15 »

I decided to make this toon my main for roleplay, so I dropped the other two accounts.  Here is the bio so far, and I'll be starting a podlog to post all the stories.

Name: Woody Ellgua-Thor
DOB: 19/11/082
POB: Dam Torsad, Amarr
Political Affiliation: Vherokior Tribe (Adopted Member)
Religious Affiliation: Monosuperapolyanimistic Neo-shamanism

Miltary Record:
07/05/100: Enlisted in Amarrian Ground Forces
07/05/100: Scholarship to the Imperial Academy
09/08/103: Graduated Imperial Academy
24/09/105: Promoted to Captain
01/07/108: Promoted to Major
08/31/112: Accepted to Imperial Academy Capsuleer Program
05/04/113: Stole Imperial Academy Impairor and defected to the Minmatar Republic
05/06/113: Awarded religious assylum by the Republic Parliament
05/07/113: Enlisted in the Tribal Liberation Force
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Nation Warrior Ellgua-Thor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
Maferefun egun, maferefun orisa

spaceheathen

• Monosuperapolytheologian
  • Clonejack
  • Woody Ellgua-Thor
« Reply #2 on: 07 May 2011, 23:25 »

Okay, here is the podlog:
http://www.podlogs.com/spaceheathen
Nation Warrior Ellgua-Thor
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic
Maferefun egun, maferefun orisa

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2011, 03:26 »

Expecting incoming Kazzzi in 3...2... >_>

Glad to see another person enlisting as a traitorous Amarr, I need moar targets afterall :D

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean