Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The CBD megacorporation is a major importer/exporter in the State?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Fanfest 2015  (Read 11672 times)

Aelisha

• Egger
  • Maker of ISK, Supplier of SRPs
Re: Fanfest 2015
« Reply #60 on: 21 Mar 2015, 17:57 »

No that Sani point is completely unrelated, just another example of one line commentary we may see built upon in the near future.  As Seagull made clear in the closing ceremony, storyline is taking centre stage again and they are very pleased with the Scope reports and feedback to date. 

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #61 on: 21 Mar 2015, 18:01 »

Ah okay! :D

Well that is good to see the story coming back into focus.

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #62 on: 21 Mar 2015, 19:16 »

Wait wait wait. Hold on. This isn't something you can just cover in a single sentence. Details are needed.

Not much to go on, I like though that CCP have the more cryptic thing going on, I myself dont want the full story fleshed out. But yeah there is talk about a returned "live event" player group that might help out a very underfunded CCP for events. But there approch and it seems that they are getting better with the tools which makes it possible for new stuff to be out, new AI and such. But information wise its hinted but you all seen the scope news so next big thing is on Tuesday. Personally I have not had any interest in WH or been able to exploration some juicy details I leave to Makoto.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #63 on: 22 Mar 2015, 03:30 »

So when people say "revolution in Amarr" it isn't anything to do with the internal politics of the Amarr Empire (as far as we can tell at present), i.e. between the royal families, etc.? And more to do with the ongoing struggle between the Amarr Empire and the Sani Sabik?

As a side note this is just another time I curse my living about as far from Iceland as you can physically get >.>

Well if that is so it would be very disappointing. There is already tons of lore and stuff around the relationship between Amarr and Sani Sabik... :/

Aelisha

• Egger
« Reply #64 on: 22 Mar 2015, 03:46 »

The relationship between Sani and the Amarr remains as is afaik, unless the upcoming events push them closer apart or further together.  I should have edited my post better to make it clear that Delegate Zero's comment to Makoto is an entirely separate point.

To reiterate my earlier, sleep-hazed post more clearly:

1. Demion states that FW might become a fatal four way and we get to see the start of 'something' going in in the Empire as of Tuesday (possibly)

2. Makoto bumps into Delegate Zero at the party - Zero makes that independently standing comment about the relationship between the Takmahl and the Sabik

Sorry for the confusion.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #65 on: 22 Mar 2015, 03:54 »

Delegate Zero has stated: "Comparing the Takmahl to the Sani Sabik is like saying the Roman Empire still exists because the Roman Catholic Church does."

What have the Romans ever done for us ?
\o/

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #66 on: 22 Mar 2015, 06:02 »

Ael: I think either you misunderstood Demion or he misunderstood Affinity/etc. - pretty sure that the implication is that we would see ~things~ start to happen after Tuesday but not any specific storyline (such as FW/Empire/State stuff, which should start to appear over the next couple of months and culminate in FW changes in the second half of the year).
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Makoto Priano

« Reply #67 on: 22 Mar 2015, 06:13 »

Confirming DelegateZero's comment was unrelated to the long-term 'more instability in the State and Empire' thing mentioned by Affinity and Falcon. That said, Tuesday will be Drifter shenanigans.

Ael, Demion, Morlag: should we plot a statement...? >.>

Aelisha

• Egger
« Reply #68 on: 22 Mar 2015, 06:42 »

I'm up for it, regarding the plotting.

Aelisha

• Egger
« Reply #69 on: 22 Mar 2015, 06:43 »

Ael: I think either you misunderstood Demion or he misunderstood Affinity/etc. - pretty sure that the implication is that we would see ~things~ start to happen after Tuesday but not any specific storyline (such as FW/Empire/State stuff, which should start to appear over the next couple of months and culminate in FW changes in the second half of the year).

Ah gotcha.  Still, looking forwards to Tuesday.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #70 on: 22 Mar 2015, 07:48 »

Tuesday can't come fast enough.

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #71 on: 22 Mar 2015, 09:17 »

Confirming DelegateZero's comment was unrelated to the long-term 'more instability in the State and Empire' thing mentioned by Affinity and Falcon. That said, Tuesday will be Drifter shenanigans.

Ael, Demion, Morlag: should we plot a statement...? >.>

Yeah what Makoto said, the FW 4 ways might be a long term result for unknown break up between the FW alliances, I just jump ahead, sorry  :oops:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #72 on: 22 Mar 2015, 10:29 »

FW 4 ways won't change much imo, except IC wise. Both FW areas are too far away for it to really matter. The only times it did that I can think of were when one faction was so badly losing and annihilated that the other overwhelming one came to the help of his ally.

Which was a good way to prevent full stuck up situations gameplay wise, by the way...

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #73 on: 22 Mar 2015, 12:33 »

No that Sani point is completely unrelated, just another example of one line commentary we may see built upon in the near future.  As Seagull made clear in the closing ceremony, storyline is taking centre stage again and they are very pleased with the Scope reports and feedback to date.

I'm pleased with the Scope stuff too, although I wish they'd make a slightly more journalism-realistic news ticker and FUI. But that's just my constructive criticism.

Mister Screwball

• Wetgraver
    • http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7203/eatingevidencez.gif
« Reply #74 on: 24 Mar 2015, 02:06 »

I don't suppose anyone has a good cure for the Fanfest Plague cause this shit is killing me ;-;
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6