Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Mindflood, a sedative booster, is taken by pouring liquid from a vial onto a cloth, placing it over one's mouth, and inhaling the fumes? (The Burning Life p 38)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 2185 times)

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
Hi!
« on: 02 Nov 2014, 23:25 »

well, I decided to be less anti social, so..... hi!  :lol:

Not really that experienced in rp stuff, and a side from the igs I dont really say much in general, atleast until now i guess....

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: 02 Nov 2014, 23:31 »

\o/ Hai!
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Deitra Vess

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 02 Nov 2014, 23:34 »

Tnx!

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #3 on: 03 Nov 2014, 00:35 »

:cube:

I'd like to know more about your character. She seems pretty interesting already.

Deitra Vess

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 03 Nov 2014, 07:49 »

Well I will say I'm not going to throw out every detail of her story just yet, I've thrown out a few details on the IGS to get it rolling. What I will say is the major concept boils down to being she wants to actually become something in the eyes of her tribe, but doesn't really have a clue how (hence why she started off in a industry corp followed by a faction war corp, followed by a CFC corp). During the time she was in the militia found out some things about her family that her brother(my dust char) and she  didnt know that caused her to basically grow up emotionally (hence why my original IGS posts seemed more childish and accepting of other races) Deitras only supposed to be 23, and still somewhat young mentally (at least for the time being). I plan on making the back story more detailed to everyone else as I get going(to this point I have the whole story done, I'm just taking a more muted approach to making it known)
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014, 09:27 by Deitra Vess »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 03 Nov 2014, 09:37 »

I don't think Esna's gotten a chance to speak to you yet, but you look interesting. Hello!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Deitra Vess

• Egger
« Reply #6 on: 03 Nov 2014, 09:41 »

Thanks, and I haven't really talked much in game until recently

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #7 on: 03 Nov 2014, 11:45 »

Hi Hi!

Karynn

« Reply #8 on: 03 Nov 2014, 12:04 »

Hiya Deitra!

Pretty sure we've already met, albeit it at scram-range with some Barrage flying about!  :oops:

Filling out a backstory and publishing it here is a good idea, not only for everyone else's benefit, but it also helps to have a reference for yourself... it's really helped me develop better consistency, anyway!

Deitra Vess

• Egger
« Reply #9 on: 03 Nov 2014, 14:25 »

Ya.... we met in aset heh..... fun fight.  :D I honestly was just going to let the back story come out gradually, since really you can't look up someone's whole life story at the click of a button, but still I might just go for it

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #10 on: 03 Nov 2014, 14:39 »

Hi! I've seen you before! :) 
Well not me.. Maria.  in Egg. 
You were in a rifter.
And Maria was being Maria.  :yar:

I wish I realized you were a rp'er. I usually rp in local before or after pvp with rpers :)
Welcome back stage! Hope to see you here and in Local!
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2014, 16:04 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Valadeus

« Reply #11 on: 03 Nov 2014, 16:24 »

Greetings!

I've seen some of your posts on IGS but haven't really had a chance to RP with you directly yet. Looking forward to that eventuality!

Deitra Vess

• Egger
« Reply #12 on: 03 Nov 2014, 17:40 »

Luna, I was going to after but didn't feel like getting popped :s

Vala, ya I plan on actually being social soon, so more than likely sooner than later

both, Tnx!

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #13 on: 04 Nov 2014, 11:01 »

Ohai! :)

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: 04 Nov 2014, 15:48 »

Welcome.
Pages: [1] 2