Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Battle of Tears, between Minmatar and Ammatar forces in YC102, was one of the highest casualty battles ever fought in New Eden.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: New Faction Contacts and you! Everyone loves mail; send them some.  (Read 7649 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

I highly recommend you all contact the new IC faction representatives via evemail.  They do occasionally write back and there's a lot of opportunity for some good IC back-and-forth and plotting.

After not really having these sorts of contacts with faction reps ever (save a few sparing aurora and live events), this is quite a nice change of pace.

Happy plotting!

Jace Carithias

Despite some googling, I can't find a page saying who the reps are. Maybe there has been a post here that I missed, and if so I apologize. Do you mind linking the info?

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Already messaged mine  8)
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

NISYN Aelisha

Probably waiting a bit here, but Aelisha will definitely be returning to the front lines of roleplay once I have some post-closedown stuff sorted in Nisaba Syndicate.

Laerise [PIE]

• Definetly not a Khanid !
  • Pod Captain
  • TANKRED ENDURES
    • PIE Forums

God wills it!

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod

I sent a particularly nasty mail to the Royal Khanid Navy Commodore a while back, and I got an awesome response.

Excerpt:

"... I dirty my eyes by reading your message and dirty my mouth by dictating a response. Even the slave that is typing this is being dirtied by the process. I shall have to have him commit several hours of atonement to cleanse him once I am finished.

Were you standing before me, I would take great pleasure in throttling you with my own hands and tossing your broken body into an unmarked grave as your name is struck from the Book of Records. Your former "comrades" in the RKN that you betrayed with your desertion share my sentiments."

Check and Mate.

I'm keeping correspondance with the Blood Raiders private, though, but equally cool.  :evil:

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Confirming the contacts will eve-mail you back. 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette

I sent a particularly nasty mail to the Royal Khanid Navy Commodore a while back, and I got an awesome response.

Excerpt:

"... I dirty my eyes by reading your message and dirty my mouth by dictating a response. Even the slave that is typing this is being dirtied by the process. I shall have to have him commit several hours of atonement to cleanse him once I am finished.

Were you standing before me, I would take great pleasure in throttling you with my own hands and tossing your broken body into an unmarked grave as your name is struck from the Book of Records. Your former "comrades" in the RKN that you betrayed with your desertion share my sentiments."

Check and Mate.

I'm keeping correspondance with the Blood Raiders private, though, but equally cool.  :evil:

This is epic.
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain

The Sansha contact appears to have an unique monocle.

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"

Yeah, a bunch of them are wearing clothes we don't have yet. I remember that monocle being on SiSi quite a while back.

This whole endeavor makes me so happy though. Will be sending a message to my contact pretty soon.
« Last Edit: 13 Dec 2012, 14:48 by Safai »

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press

Who is Safai's contact atm? :O
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"

My homegirl Anza Sagera with the SoE.

Yeah, I side stepped factions recently. 8) Didn't make a public spiel, but will be doing something along those lines this weekend.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain

From 'Kill All Humans' to 'Help All Humans'. Quite the change!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5