Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers' implants translate languages for them? Read more here: Translators

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Democalypse 116: He Roden to town 5 years ago, now can we chase him out?  (Read 5120 times)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread

Yeah, I would have thought that at this stage they would at least mention the voter blocs the candidates are catering to.
-OOChé

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

I made a similar comment to the ISD who tweeted about this. We'll see. Hopefully they'll give us some actually meaningful information.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News

Of the candidates listed, only 2 have any information you can find; Roden ofc & Celes Aguard(she got a few articles during the YC111 elections)

Of the rest of the candidates, only the Resistance fighter looks to be interesting & worthy enough as a competitor for the elections.

In short: 2 contenders (Jacus Roden & Celes Aguard) and the outsider (the resistance-fighter) The other 3 don't seem to be real contenders, but I'd be gladly proven wrong.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/

Of the candidates listed, only 2 have any information you can find; Roden ofc & Celes Aguard(she got a few articles during the YC111 elections)

Of the rest of the candidates, only the Resistance fighter looks to be interesting & worthy enough as a competitor for the elections.

In short: 2 contenders (Jacus Roden & Celes Aguard) and the outsider (the resistance-fighter) The other 3 don't seem to be real contenders, but I'd be gladly proven wrong.

Do we even know if they're men or women ? well, two of them. One of them is listed as "actress", so that gives it away.
\o/

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News

Well Celes Aguard is a women, she's referred to as 'she' in the CCP newsarticles about her.

Shaileen Ramnev I don't know, gender isn't mentioned in the article & no info exists. I presume the person is a 'she' based on the first name. but can as well be a guy honestly. Same for the Digital artist & the retired Military officer, gender unknown & names could go either way regarding gender (military guy could be Intaki tho, considering Idama is also an intaki term.)

Muck Raker

• Wetgraver

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/voice-modification-surgery-leak-discredits-serena-nova-withdrawal-of-backers-lends-credibility-to-claims/

"This morning several major news outlets, including the Scope, received packages"

* Muck Raker did not receive

* Muck Raker boos

Lyn Farel

So Roden it is then.

It went to fast, wasnt even able to take sides....

Veiki

• Egger

I find this excellent news.

Five more years. \o/

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

So Roden it is then.

Considering that they had been planning on doing nothing at all originally, this is a much better outcome.

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

So Roden it is then.

Considering that they had been planning on doing nothing at all originally, this is a much better outcome.

agreed but at least provided some mild opportunity to do IGS posts for me  :lol:...and for Diana Kim obviously.

Makoto Priano

I'm still going to hold out hope that we at least get a little bit more going on here. :x Sure, there was a vote, but why not some good, old-fashioned outing?

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger

I'm still waiting for something to hit the fan.

Lyn Farel

So Roden it is then.

Well ofc but they could have taken their time... I mean it seems to me that they hurried to post their few news pieces in a flurry in less than a few days and said 'here it's done!'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4