EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Guides, Mechanics & Gameplay

Industrial "Killboard"

<< < (3/4) > >>

Myrhial Arkenath:

--- Quote from: Techie Kanenald on 13 Dec 2011, 09:38 ---I'm studying to be an Accountant IRL, so if you want me to do statements for you I can!  :twisted:

--- End quote ---

You're hired. Wait, you already are. Get to work, then ^^ No seriously, this is actually something I had in mind already, so let's have a talk about it sometimes, aye?

orange:
Values of corporations based on the same sources for values assigned to KMs?

Base value can hit a corp hard, 21.5M for an Onyx base, ~200M for an Onyx on the market, ouch!

Matariki Rain:
I'm curious about what it would look like and what it might be used for.

I don't expect that most of the people I know who are serious industrialists or traders would have any interest in giving away that kind of information, though.

Bataav:

--- Quote from: Matariki Rain on 04 Jan 2012, 00:24 ---I'm curious about what it would look like and what it might be used for.

I don't expect that most of the people I know who are serious industrialists or traders would have any interest in giving away that kind of information, though.

--- End quote ---

I guess it depends on how it's sold to potential users.

Is it a tool for people to show how much isk they're raking in? Probably the easiest comparison to the current PvP KBs with isk vs kills.

Is it a way for corps or alliances to show how much of a particular market share they have in a specific system/constellation/region? I can imagine corps like the ILF would use it RPing their commerce efforts in Intaki.

Can it be used by corps to advertise their services? "Want to build stuffs? We're your best bet for minerals..."

Sure it makes sense that some details are possibly a little sensitive but depending how sophisticated this kind of thing is, and how granular the results can be I can imagine it could cater for most people. Kind of how EVEBoard can display or hide a wide range of information on a capauleer depending on the settings applied by the player.

orange:
Necro!  Because I have been digging into the API this weekend!

Currently looking at the following:
# of unique items on target market
total order value on market
# of unique sales in past week/month
total sales value in past week/month

Thoughts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version