Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When level 4s first came out, they used the Belt NPCs and not the lesser Complex NPCs?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Kirith Kodachi storyline interview  (Read 3758 times)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Kirith Kodachi storyline interview
« Reply #15 on: 19 Mar 2011, 09:39 »

Or, you know, make a deal with somebody. ;)

Cmdr Baxter

• "The Old Man"
  • Egger
    • The Synenose Accord
« Reply #16 on: 19 Mar 2011, 15:21 »

Not sure what Screwball will say, but for me it seems like its a mission now. Sure its a really hard mission and you need friends to do it, but from what I have heard(never got the chance to run one myself) theres no interaction between the defenders and the Sansha like there was in the live incursions.
I agree with this. SYNE has been trying to push the RP forward since day 1, but what I'm increasingly seeing is that people are coming to regard the incursions as a glorified mission and something to be farmed. High sec incursions that used to be ground down in a matter of hours are now taking days. The channels that started up during live events have increasingly gone silent. If CCP intended to promote continuance of the plot through a handover to an automated system then they've clearly failed in this regard.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #17 on: 19 Mar 2011, 16:15 »

Not sure what Screwball will say, but for me it seems like its a mission now. Sure its a really hard mission and you need friends to do it, but from what I have heard(never got the chance to run one myself) theres no interaction between the defenders and the Sansha like there was in the live incursions.
I agree with this. SYNE has been trying to push the RP forward since day 1, but what I'm increasingly seeing is that people are coming to regard the incursions as a glorified mission and something to be farmed. High sec incursions that used to be ground down in a matter of hours are now taking days. The channels that started up during live events have increasingly gone silent. If CCP intended to promote continuance of the plot through a handover to an automated system then they've clearly failed in this regard.

Their intent with Incursions seemed to be more based on introducing group PVE content than a major way of pushing the storyline.

I may be speaking out of turn here, but I presume the Live Events will continue to be their only main way of pushing the storyline along. Automated systems like Incursions are just fun mechanics for everyone else™.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Rok-Yuni

• Egger
« Reply #18 on: 15 Apr 2011, 05:51 »

7. Will more light be shed upon the Sansha ability to control wormholes at will?

Inquisitive and creative members of the Sansha opposition have already compiled an immense amount of field research into how they’re able to control wormholes, and those people have come to some interesting conclusions… probably the most profound of which is that it seems the Sansha are generating these portals from a single source device, a fact discovered by clever players “backhacking” the invading forces during the Antem uplink series of events.

ah-hahahahaha... lol

recognition for unit? :P

(and malarthi of course, his freighter-bomb helped get the intel regarding the wormhole device.)
« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2011, 06:13 by Rok-Yuni »
Pages: 1 [2]