Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The last time someone attacked the Jovians, it was the Amarr, at Vak'atioth, and the Amarr fleet was crushed?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Wuz up, playas?  (Read 2275 times)

Felix Kor-Azor

• Clonejack
Wuz up, playas?
« on: 23 May 2013, 22:00 »

LORD KOR-AZOR IN DA HIZZY. BDDAT BDDAT.

Know what it iz, know what it iz. So like, word on the street about dis game called Eve, playa. Smack talk about all this "emergent gameplizzay", so I'm domin' I gots ta get me a piece of dat cuz.

N E WAYZ, hurr talk bout these Empires, ya feel? So I'z like, which one da swaggest? AMARR, SON. OH SNAP.

I'm running out of ebonics for the love of God be dazzled by my charm, plz.
« Last Edit: 23 May 2013, 22:06 by Felix Kor-Azor »

Sid

• Clonejack
Re: Wuz up, playas?
« Reply #1 on: 23 May 2013, 22:48 »

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 24 May 2013, 02:17 »

I almost wish I hadn't given up my Kor-Azor connections months ago. Welcome to Eve anyway. Good luck.

Hamish Grayson

« Reply #3 on: 24 May 2013, 02:55 »

The only people allowed to be marginalized here for their ethnicity, heritage and belief systems are white Anglo-saxon christian males.   Everyone else has rights damn it!

« Last Edit: 24 May 2013, 03:04 by Hamish Grayson »

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 24 May 2013, 06:24 »

Trifflin'....

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #5 on: 24 May 2013, 06:37 »

What it do man. Welcome.
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2013, 08:31 »

Welcome aboard! But I'm afraid there are no bitches here*. :(

*Joke explained: bitch -> beach -> playa. And it's also a spanish song "aquí no hay playa" which means "there are no beaches here", so... ;D

Adreena Madeveda

• What's your favourite thing about space ?
  • Egger
  • Mine is space.
    • A Blog !
« Reply #7 on: 24 May 2013, 09:19 »

Sepherim, il va falloir que tu arrêtes. Tout le monde parle anglais ici.

Bienvenue !
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbecth

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #8 on: 24 May 2013, 09:29 »

Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #9 on: 24 May 2013, 11:45 »

Felix Kor-Azor

• Clonejack
« Reply #10 on: 24 May 2013, 14:25 »

Okay, real talk time. I do not 100% remember making this post last night. If only this were the first time I've woken up hungover only to reread some of my writing and think "Wow, that is actually pretty racist."

N E WAYZ, my name is Felix. Well, its not, really. Its a pseudonym! But you can call me that. I'm a twenty-something agoraphobic from the East Coast, and I write as a means of astral projection. I am currently slowly going insane while conveniently located near a private university, where I excel in failure.

My character concept is almost horrifyingly cliche, ROYALTY WITH MORAL OBJECTIONS TRAPPED IN HIS OWN FAITH, etc. etc. Basically, I wanted to take as basic a concept as I could and see how complex I could make it. I hope you all won't find it too insufferable, I won't be delivering any tragic Greek soliloquy knockoffs...hopefully.

This is not my main, which may have been somewhat of a tactical error on my part, but Eve isn't particularly forgiving as it pertains to starting over, and my current main is already in a position to provide me with the brain-juice that only spreadsheets in space can provide. So I guess that makes me a troll of sorts, although a somewhat benign one? What I mean to say is, as much as I'd like nothing else, I won't be able to actually pew pew laz0rz with any of you. You'll have to settle for my quick wit and infectious personality!

God help you.
« Last Edit: 24 May 2013, 14:26 by Felix Kor-Azor »

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #11 on: 24 May 2013, 15:11 »

Oh, I spend a lot of my time in EVE RP-ing while docked too, so vOv. And Ché doesn't really pew pew.
Welcome backstage.
-OOChé

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #12 on: 24 May 2013, 16:42 »

Felix Kor-Azor

• Clonejack
« Reply #13 on: 24 May 2013, 18:41 »

Creep

• Omelette
« Reply #14 on: 24 May 2013, 21:26 »

Okay, real talk time. I do not 100% remember making this post last night. If only this were the first time I've woken up hungover only to reread some of my writing and think "Wow, that is actually pretty racist."

N E WAYZ, my name is Felix. Well, its not, really. Its a pseudonym! But you can call me that. I'm a twenty-something agoraphobic from the East Coast, and I write as a means of astral projection. I am currently slowly going insane while conveniently located near a private university, where I excel in failure.

My character concept is almost horrifyingly cliche, ROYALTY WITH MORAL OBJECTIONS TRAPPED IN HIS OWN FAITH, etc. etc. Basically, I wanted to take as basic a concept as I could and see how complex I could make it. I hope you all won't find it too insufferable, I won't be delivering any tragic Greek soliloquy knockoffs...hopefully.

This is not my main, which may have been somewhat of a tactical error on my part, but Eve isn't particularly forgiving as it pertains to starting over, and my current main is already in a position to provide me with the brain-juice that only spreadsheets in space can provide. So I guess that makes me a troll of sorts, although a somewhat benign one? What I mean to say is, as much as I'd like nothing else, I won't be able to actually pew pew laz0rz with any of you. You'll have to settle for my quick wit and infectious personality!

God help you.
Oh boy. I really like you.

We should go out for banana smoothies and a movie sometime.
Pages: [1] 2