EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Ways to make Sani Sabik rp interesting and viable

<< < (9/9)

Silas Vitalia:

--- Quote from: Synthia on 17 Oct 2018, 23:39 ---
--- Quote from: Silas Vitalia on 17 Oct 2018, 13:16 ---I would give good money and vital, pure blood for CCP to just kill Omir already and take the "Raiders" in a more interesting and less cringe direction. 

--- End quote ---

If you want a laugh, read the thread on the IGS called "The Time of Shame Approacheth"

--- End quote ---

those new forum layouts are icky. good god.

Ah yea I had seen they are doing recurring yearly Blood Raider dumb dumb stuff.  They've been doing this with the other pirate factions, right?  Good lord, content team.

kalaratiri:
I particularly enjoyed the Valentine's Angel event where they decided to use named characters for the first time.

Nothing like breaking all sense of immersion by having a pair of people in thousands of locations simultaneously, on a date, allowing themselves to be blown up over and over again for two weeks.

:bash:

Silas Vitalia:

--- Quote from: kalaratiri on 18 Oct 2018, 10:23 ---I particularly enjoyed the Valentine's Angel event where they decided to use named characters for the first time.

Nothing like breaking all sense of immersion by having a pair of people in thousands of locations simultaneously, on a date, allowing themselves to be blown up over and over again for two weeks.

--- End quote ---

They probably are in good company with that Damsel that's been in distress mission since 2006 or something, she's been saved like, a million times already :P

MakotoPriano:
Yeeeaaaah.

Unfortunately, while it's canon due to it being in the game, we sort of have to handwave anything involved in missions. "Um, there are things like this happening all the time. Let's, uh, just not count the numbers."

Not unlike the untold billions being slaughtered by AFK VNIs, Ishtars, and by ratting carriers and supercarriers every day forever and ever.

Lunarisse Aspenstar:

--- Quote from: Silas Vitalia on 07 Nov 2018, 09:33 ---
--- Quote from: kalaratiri on 18 Oct 2018, 10:23 ---I particularly enjoyed the Valentine's Angel event where they decided to use named characters for the first time.

--- End quote ---

They probably are in good company with that Damsel that's been in distress mission since 2006 or something, she's been saved like, a million times already :P

--- End quote ---

it's a big cluster. I just assume there's a lot of stupid hormonal teenagers and the general scenario just happens over and over :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version