Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the DED and the Sisters of EVE cooperate on audits of megacorps? (The Burning Life p 35)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Encountering other RPers in unplanned situations.  (Read 1528 times)

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
Re: Encountering other RPers in unplanned situations.
« Reply #15 on: 30 Apr 2013, 16:52 »

Well Ghost, I occasionally sneak past you guys and go to Pain. I watched cloaked up once as Degen baited someone and you guys pwned them. Was pretty awesome :) I think Drake and that Onslaughter guy tried to bait me once in Reynire. Also I jumped through a transit to Khanid, saw Morwen was in space, scanned her down and buzzed her in my Tengu lol. Pretty much it though for now.
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
« Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2013, 17:16 »

We've not really seen any in the Gallente-Caldari warzone aside from PYRE and WHG when they were around. I-RED occasionally and whoever is left in the ILF. Virtually anyone else is unheard of, so we tend to flip out when see other confirmed roleplayers.

We did catch Henry Montclaire in his Proteus in Reynire, a couple months ago. That was a ton of fun. He was an absolute pearl about it too: His main concern was getting his crew back, and only when we refused to hand them over did he show any temper over the loss. Major kudos to the player for that, he earned a lot of respect from me at least.
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #17 on: 30 Apr 2013, 22:46 »

I ran into Bacch and Daniel L'Siata in lowsec recently. It didn't go particularly well.

Aside for people in my alliance there are a few other RPers that live in Syndicate and Placid near me so we tend to bump uglies from time to time.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #18 on: 30 Apr 2013, 23:52 »

Back when I played I had the good fortune to shoot at many another RPer.

Most of it was in the Minmatar-Amarrian warzone.  Mitnara, Eran Mintor, etc.  Lots of RP pew.  Even a Veto gang that we jumped, though, almost wish it never happened, cus MorLag has given me endless shit for not whoring more mails.

Ive also got a Ghost KM, which ive got framed to this day.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Desiderya

« Reply #19 on: 01 May 2013, 09:34 »

We've not really seen any in the Gallente-Caldari warzone aside from PYRE and WHG when they were around. I-RED occasionally and whoever is left in the ILF. Virtually anyone else is unheard of, so we tend to flip out when see other confirmed roleplayers.
Des, the mistress of narrowly escaping, chiming in.

On the subject: Meeting WT's in the warzone is hardly unplanned, but as far as that goes there were some. Although dem Sansha were likely the ones we've encountered the most, with the exception of stand ins with certain subjects from Anshar Inc. Now, in the other warzone, it's much quieter regarding RPers.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #20 on: 01 May 2013, 09:37 »

Even a Veto gang that we jumped, though, almost wish it never happened, cus MorLag has given me endless shit for not whoring more mails.

Only because you whored on every mail but mine.

In a Dramiel, even, which makes your failure at killmail whoring even more despicable!
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 [2]