Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Re: War... huh, what is it good for?  (Read 872 times)

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
Re: War... huh, what is it good for?
« on: 10 Jan 2011, 09:13 »

All this over one emo?

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #1 on: 10 Jan 2011, 09:40 »

Seconding Borza on this. I just briefly used him as an example of something I wanted to trigger a little debate and discussion on as it was slightly interesting as a concept... As far as I'm concerned, Stalin here is not worth the time and effort spent trying to appease or anything of the sort. There's been a dozen people providing information on the IC/OoC divide, Eve's non-consensual wars and consequences for RP.

It's all in his hands to deal with at the moment.

Although, that's a slightly interesting discussion on it's own. The disparity between gameplay reality of throwing down due to RP consequences and the community's goodie-two-shoes approach OoC, heh. Don't really have an opinion on it, so can't kickstart a debate on that subject, but it'd be fun to hear if others did have opinions/views on the matter.

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 10 Jan 2011, 11:50 »

Miz,

I asked Stal not to act like I have something against him, when I have never heard of him before. I now ask you the same. I have nothing to "appease" here.

I realize you have a different experience, but kindly allow me to meet him on my own and make my own judgments, and do not try and present it as if some sort of mystical "the community" has an issue with him. If the community does, I am not part of it.

I reserve the right to have my own issues later, but if I will, that'll be because of my experiences.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: 10 Jan 2011, 11:51 by Elsebeth Rhiannon »

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Re: War... huh, what is it good for?
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jan 2011, 14:27 »

[mod]Removed non-constructive post and other posts that reference it. Please feel free to repost in a constructive way.[/mod]