Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Re: Battleships at dawn!  (Read 947 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Battleships at dawn!
« on: 27 Dec 2010, 11:55 »

I thought this particular IGS post might be worth a 120+ days Necroposting.

Basically, we've chased off a fellow from the RP community. How? Well, someone made a few... ambiguous statements in a thread of his that could be construed as an incoming wardec or possibly just a Red status. After reading the thread, I've also heard of others being threatened with petitions (for Harassment I assume) if they wardec him/his corp as a result of his Sansha Incursion activities.

Apparently a wardec or other in-space consequences for RP standpoints doesn't hit the spot for some players.

The reason I'm necroing this thread is quite simply because I'm curious to see if things have changed in the time-period between the OP and the time of writing this post. Are in-space consequences for RP still in fashion or is it something that's frowned upon?

Give us your opinions on the matter, people. It'll be interesting to see if things have changed.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Battleships at dawn!
« Reply #1 on: 27 Dec 2010, 11:55 »

... aaaand I necro'd the wrong thread.

*facedesks*

If a moderator would be so kind as to ban me for being retarded, I'd appreciate it.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Re: Battleships at dawn!
« Reply #2 on: 27 Dec 2010, 12:16 »

[mod]As requested. Feel free to start a new thread with this text, though, and just reference the older, dead thread.[/mod]