Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

As part of its political goal to make the State stronger economically, Lai Dai is the primary supporter of the School of Applied Knowledge. Check out more here!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: My pet peeve  (Read 5563 times)

Major JSilva

Re: My pet peeve
« Reply #30 on: 23 Feb 2011, 05:35 »

I saw someone bring a 5 warp stabbed domi into battle and it melted rightly so. Warp stabs big no-no their annoying. Warp-stabbing industrials useless 1. You have no ehp you'll be dead before you can align 2. Your wasting a slot for expanded cargohold for extra space.

Getting valueable assets out still no. If I have alot of valueable things to get out .I'll go get it in a cloakly or cyno in a carrier to retrieve for me.

Interdiction Nullifers were build for T3's to slip through bubbles but if you get pointed your still not going anywhere.

Super Carrier: I've been told by builders that roughly 160 supercarrier-class ships are produced every month or roughly 1 every 6 hours. Of course there a metric fuckton of them, annoying yes. one cause I don't have one.

Ransoms: Simple Bushido Code "Fight to the Death".

My Pet peeves:

1. Fucking overly rich carebears or people putting deadspace, officer, guns and mods on stuff like interceptors or faction battleships. Some is ok but complete IS NOT. http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=8975336

2.Fake Killmails: You know someone has no life when they sit down and write out a killmail to post. Its just blurry sad

3. Sabre's I hate this ship, I hate people who fly them against me. Cause a bomb won't kill them unless they are MWDing and they kill my manticores.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #31 on: 23 Feb 2011, 05:46 »

Warp-stabbing industrials useless 1. You have no ehp you'll be dead before you can align 2. Your wasting a slot for expanded cargohold for extra space.

This is false for the following reasons.

1. You shield tank industrials. Those are mid slots.

2. Cargohold expanders are neat. That way, you can fit more cargo for pirates to pick over when you are dead.

If you are flying in lowsec, it is smart to stab T1 Industrials.

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll
« Reply #32 on: 23 Feb 2011, 10:14 »

Installing Warp Core Stabs on all my ships.

Crucifire

« Reply #33 on: 23 Feb 2011, 19:43 »

Really, you say you're going to 'wtfpwn' my Corp, bring it on and stop waving your puny little penis around. Really, I have vibrators that satisfy me far more than you ever will. Grow up, grow some balls and fight me you spineless little bastard spawn of a furrier and a fedo.

Holy shit, I think I'm in love.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
« Reply #34 on: 08 Mar 2011, 19:44 »

Great, take a ticket and join the end of the line whilst I go somewhere private and do inappropriate things with my partner.
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.

Crucifire

« Reply #35 on: 09 Mar 2011, 14:41 »

Great, take a ticket and join the end of the line whilst I go somewhere private and do inappropriate things with my partner.
Sure I'll just take... #441? I think everybody else here is already in line.

DosTuMai

• Dirty Pirate Bitch
  • Omelette
  • Yarrr~~
    • Ravings of a Lunatic
« Reply #36 on: 09 Mar 2011, 15:04 »

Yes. Yes they are.

A couple other pet peeves to add to my ever expanding list:
'PC'; not personal computers, political correctness. It's all just bovine feces in the end.
People jumping to conclusions; e.i. "OHMAIGAWD UR RACIST!111!!!" No, I'm just foreign enough that I can say I have relatives all over the world. Mind you, I'm such a mongrel that I'm a race unto myself. So fuck it, call me racist if you want. But I'll give you some family history...
On my mother's side - father was(is?) West-Indian Hindi (Black & Indian) Yup, a little African decent with some Asian thrown in for good measure. Her mother is Scottish, Irish, English. A true Brit with the potential of a little German in there. I haven't traced that old windbag's history very far.
My father's side: father was Chinese & French-Canadian. Mother was Russian.

What does that mean? I'm foreign, in the 'PC' way of saying it: Anglo Scottish Irish Russian Chinese French-Canadian West-Indian Hindu.

But fuck it, as I'm half the races on the planet, I'm obviously the most racist of you all, with my roving ravings about how shit the current country I live in is - despite the fact that I bitched constantly about how shit Singapore was when I lived there. Oh, and the fact I'm offensive to anyone and everyone irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation or political stance.
Obviously makes me scum because I'm honest about shit y'all clam the fuck up about.

Right, that's enough ranting, I'm off to do some writing. o/
do { aLittleDance(); make(aLittleLove&); cin.get(down); } while(tonight);
Quote from: Raynman37
Go down to the end, take a left at etc and you should see usr right there in front of you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]