Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raiders as a faction are motivated principally by the desire to draw closer to the Red God? (The Burning Life, p. 56)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: A Heavy RP'er, looking to make EVE his home.  (Read 4496 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: A Heavy RP'er, looking to make EVE his home.
« Reply #15 on: 15 Dec 2010, 13:51 »

We pointed him in your direction last night Seri. ;)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #16 on: 15 Dec 2010, 13:54 »

If it doesn't work out for you in the Federation, there's plenty of, shall we say, unorthodox factions to join. X3
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #17 on: 15 Dec 2010, 14:37 »

o/

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #18 on: 15 Dec 2010, 14:45 »

Welcome to the death of almost everything else you do for fun.

Hey there, I'm a heavy Rper myself, and a long term gallente loyalist. I run an RP corp in the federation militia, in fact the only IC corp for that faction round right now. Others will profess maybe  :)

Will certainly keep an eye out for you in game. We had quite a lot of internal corp RP when we had more heavy RP characters, so i certainly would welcome your type!
Also, just as a note of warning, as I have been warned, that interacting with Seriphyn IC will lead to your character wanting to kill him.  :twisted:

Revan Marceau

• Clonejack
« Reply #19 on: 15 Dec 2010, 16:35 »

Haha, thank you everyone for the warm welcome! So far my interpretation of the community here, is a good one. (though admittedly, I had heard some nasty rumors. But rumors are, what they are.)

@ Seri - Actually added you to my contact's list last night, as I was told we have similar interests. I'd be very interested in hearing more about your Corp, and look forward to interacting with you and the rest of our community here. :)

I heard someone say something along the lines of: "Holy shit, I just about shat a brick when I saw that name." last night in OOC, so I assume there was another old vet here with the same first name?

Nope, not them, or affiliated with them, so I apologize for any confusion that may have had!

And Heavy RP, atleast to my interpretation, is someone who enjoys RP, and usually puts storyline before anything else. I tend to be in character in every aspect of the game, and am open to RP at about all times. Basically, I'm a full-time Role Player... thats not to say I won't PvP among other things... just that I'll find a logical IC reason to do so. I also tend to take RP a little more serious than more casual players... often working hard on making elaborate backgrounds, and use story elements and devices such as character development to constantly and consistently evolve my character. Every action has a consequence, every cause has an effect. That sort of thing. Anyway if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask me, or just want to chat and bullshit around, feel free to do so either here, or hit me up in the OOC channel! ;)
« Last Edit: 15 Dec 2010, 16:41 by Revan Marceau »

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #20 on: 15 Dec 2010, 16:46 »

Look up Revan Neferis on the main forums.  She is rather infamous for being loud, and smacktalky.  Though she has been very quiet lately. 

Oh, and hello.  Hope you find what you are looking for.  Might I recommend Electus Matari, if you are looking for something on the Matari side of things?

Revan Marceau

• Clonejack
« Reply #21 on: 16 Dec 2010, 06:01 »

Thank you very much, and while I'm still not sure how Seri's thing is going to work yet, we're talking about his corporation right now. Seems we've got a lot of similar ideas and vision for a corp, so I plan to sign up with the EL-G. Though I will keep an eye out for you out there. Again, thank you all for the welcome.

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #22 on: 16 Dec 2010, 08:00 »

I tend to be in character in every aspect of the game, and am open to RP at about all times. Basically, I'm a full-time Role Player... thats not to say I won't PvP among other things... just that I'll find a logical IC reason to do so.
Sounds great.

I'll refrain from the recruitment pitch, as I think the Feds need full-time RPers more than we do. ;) But if it does not work out for you, EM will very likely still be there.

Else

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
« Reply #23 on: 16 Dec 2010, 08:10 »

If it doesn't work out for you in the Federation, there's plenty of, shall we say, unorthodox factions to join. X3

What this man said. Hello and welcome.

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #24 on: 16 Dec 2010, 15:28 »

Well this is awesome.

Welcome to EVE, don't get dismayed by the difficulty you may experience in the first few days. Check out the channel New Eden Assembly for some great RP. /plugin

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #25 on: 17 Dec 2010, 02:38 »

Always good to have more Gallente RPers... (WTB Gallente RP Alliance =P)

Will see you in game no doubt ;)

oh.. and welcome!

Have a cup of whatever these people offer nowadays.

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #26 on: 17 Dec 2010, 09:01 »

Belated welcome to eve, Revan. The universe is a big place. At no point feel you're obligated to stay in one corner of it.

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #27 on: 17 Dec 2010, 15:46 »

Always good to have more Gallente RPers... (WTB Gallente RP Alliance =P)
My experience is you don't buy these things; you make them... 8)

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #28 on: 17 Dec 2010, 18:23 »

Yes yes.. make, buy, I keep forgetting that my isk cant do everything for me.. I would do it if I didnt have a full time Caldari-ish alliance to run  :bash:

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #29 on: 17 Dec 2010, 18:34 »

I keep forgetting that my isk cant do everything for me..

What kind of Caldari attitude is that?! >:U
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you
Pages: 1 [2] 3