Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dev Blog: The Uprising - Shaping New Eden's Future  (Read 3186 times)

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
Re: Dev Blog: The Uprising - Shaping New Eden's Future
« Reply #15 on: 01 Mar 2013, 02:39 »

I hate to be negative about these things, because as we see in the comments section the remainder of the community is largely opposed to any kind of attempts at immersion. I'm just going to say that I hope they make good on their word with live events more accessible to the larger player audience.
Yep

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #16 on: 01 Mar 2013, 02:50 »

I am quite interested to see if they'll be able to/move towards NPC powerhousing against player entities in a meaningful way. I'm not sure how it will appeal to a broader audience when most of the audience thinks the non-player entities are complete jokes. Or, all of the audience, really.

Maybe more like what Arek'Jalaan did instead? ~o~
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Lyn Farel

« Reply #17 on: 01 Mar 2013, 12:53 »

Well if people still think NPC have no power, they will learn fast to their depends I guess.

Anyway, I really hope that they are thinking to re establish the intra factionnal conflict we had before TEA, at least a bit. Unilateral conflict between always the same 2 vs 2 entities is boring as hell, and tends to impoverish RP resources overall.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #18 on: 01 Mar 2013, 13:04 »

Well if people still think NPC have no power, they will learn fast to their depends I guess.

Anyway, I really hope that they are thinking to re establish the intra factionnal conflict we had before TEA, at least a bit. Unilateral conflict between always the same 2 vs 2 entities is boring as hell, and tends to impoverish RP resources overall.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #19 on: 01 Mar 2013, 13:44 »

100 % agreed.
Pages: 1 [2]