Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Sarz'namarr - Shadow of Amarr  (Read 4467 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Sarz'namarr - Shadow of Amarr
« Reply #15 on: 11 Nov 2014, 12:26 »

I just might. Depends on what kind of reception someone like Miz'd get there, but the ease with which DeT set Sarz blue, I suspect it might not be too hard. It's a pity though. I was looking forwards to going up against PIE (and dying horribly, seriously) and making Aldrith offers he couldn't refuse.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #16 on: 11 Nov 2014, 12:47 »

You can still do that in U'K! Seriously give them a shot. They deserve to have a few more dedicated RP'ers to bring back they rawrmatar vibe.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #17 on: 11 Nov 2014, 13:08 »

You just want to shoot me, don't you Aldrith?

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #18 on: 11 Nov 2014, 13:24 »

You can still do that in U'K! Seriously give them a shot. They deserve to have a few more dedicated RP'ers to bring back they rawrmatar vibe.

I second Aldrith.  My Maria sometimes rp's with the U'K in local but they sure need a presence elsewhere!

Besides after that wonderful dance between Aldrith (like out of a wwII or Cold War era spy novel), it'd be a shame not to have a follow up dance in space!

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #19 on: 11 Nov 2014, 13:27 »

So now Sami, Aldrith and Luna all recommend U'K. You guys are up to shenanigans.

The Rook

• Watcher in the Void
  • Egger
    • FalconNET
« Reply #20 on: 11 Nov 2014, 17:13 »

Creating something new with a small overlap (Faction/RP/Gamestyle) is very difficult, especially when you kick it off with a very small core. I recommend linking up with an established group, possibly trying to find that core to start a new project with like minded people.
Pages: 1 [2]