Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Hyasyoda megacorporation is part of the 'liberal' faction, but is internally extremely conservative in business and its internal culture, with a great deal of pressure for employees to 'fit in'? It is still largely owned by the founding Osmon family.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Pyre Falcon Defence Combine - Lowsec/FW small gang PvP & State RP  (Read 15369 times)

Gesakaarin

Ah, the deep ideological conflict of jackboots and greatcoat against bomber jackets and aviator shades.

Everyone knows the first Fed-State war was because a Caillean fashionista told the Caldari that both the colour black and shiny jackboots were officially out of season. The outrage from this assessment is why Nouvelle Rouvenor was destroyed.

Iwan Terpalen

And damned right they were. If you can wear it and march in formation to the Russian Red Army Choir singing without looking stupid, it never goes out of style.

Gesakaarin

And damned right they were. If you can wear it and march in formation to the Russian Red Army Choir singing without looking stupid, it never goes out of style.

I would agree.

The life of a Caldari is the endless struggle against Gallentean cultural imperialism trying to take away our jackboots, sleek corporate suits, and military uniforms in favour of clear plastic bowls on the head, face paintings, and mankinis.

Gesakaarin

Is it Veik or Kim on the left on the truck at 0:55 ?... Or on the right ?

Veik is driving the truck and all the Achuran women are in the back, bound and gagged, because they thought there was candy.

Desiderya

They're guarding a statue of Pieter.

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran

5/5, I say we play up the fashion subjugation as the cause of the Caldari secession and move out from there.

Gesakaarin

5/5, I say we play up the fashion subjugation as the cause of the Caldari secession and move out from there.

Still makes more sense to me than most of the TonyG stuff ever did.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

I'm a Cop.

Gesakaarin

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain

Ja, mein herr!

Gesakaarin

Wunderbar!

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran

Ah, the deep ideological conflict of jackboots and greatcoat against bomber jackets and aviator shades.

Aviator glasses mean Brutor.  Always.  Forever.  Just Brutor.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7