Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lai Dai Infinity Systems is a capsuleer partner of the Lai Dai Corporation? Read more here

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1156 times)

niapet

• Clonejack
Hello Everyone!
« on: 26 Jul 2011, 04:44 »

Hi all,

Im new to the forums (and eve in general) and have been in t he ooc chat channel recently. If you go there you may know me already since im not a lurker.  Anyway I like EVE alot and I am a serious RPer.  I have been RPing in tabletop games for years and in NWN PWs also.  I am looking for an RP corp to join so if you are recruiting send me a message here or in game, my login here is my charactename in game as well.

NOTE: About my character: Nia comes from a family of sebiestor slaves (twelfth generation).  Most of her family was recently freed by the Amarr Imperial emancipation decree.  Unlike many of her family members, Nia has returned to Minmatar space and is trying her best to leave what she considers a “horrible past” in the past.  She is a tech genius and also has a natural affinity, and fondness for, computer systems. When encountered in space she often goes by her handle: niapet.

Norrin Ellis

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2011, 06:00 »

Ohai!  o/

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jul 2011, 07:35 »

Hello!
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 26 Jul 2011, 07:53 »

definitely saw your name, changed a few letters, and tried to give an imaginary chiapet a pat on the head. I'll try to avoid such behavior if we meet in game.

Also, welcome!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 26 Jul 2011, 10:44 »

Saw you as well, hello there!

...and don't worry. Slavery isn't that bad. You just have to be with the right people.  :twisted:
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 26 Jul 2011, 12:04 »

Especially if you can find an esnaharem.

Hullo o/

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #6 on: 26 Jul 2011, 12:56 »

If your toon's family considered their enslaved lives to be good enough to stick around when freed even as their child leaves for the Republic to become an egger, how come said child considered it a 'horrible past' ?

DA5UN

• Wetgraver
  • Even drones can fly away
« Reply #7 on: 26 Jul 2011, 14:56 »

Saw you in OOC today, a scanner in the making! o/

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #8 on: 26 Jul 2011, 16:02 »

Welcome aboard and happy to have you around. Let us know if we can help point you to anything.