Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That naturalist cafes on space stations go to great lengths to create the illusion that one is not in space? (The Burning Life, p. 62)

Author Topic: Re: Seyllin Conference 4 - INDEFINITELY POSTPONED  (Read 642 times)

Synthia

• Omelette
  • I ruin RP by existing

how would people feel about ALXVP putting together our own conference, to take the place of the current Seycon?

Several of the things, most notably the Sebiestor brain research, which I/we would have presented at the Seylinn Conference, we instead put up on the IGS, and talked about in "the Summit".

Member(s) of your corporation took it upon themselves to say it was laughable, and to comment in "ooc" about how dickish their character was being, and how funny they thought that was.

Given that the brain research is something that we have obviously put a great deal of effort into, involving several other players, to have it dismissed as "laughable" for what look like OOC reasons, does not create a good impression.

It creates the impression that your corporation does not have the level of impartiality and professionalism that the Seylinn Conference team have demonstrated over previous years.

You can do whatever, but any other science things that I/we will be doing in future, will either go to the Seylinn Conference, or straight to the IGS. I will not have the efforts of multiple other players squandered due to petty OOC concerns.
The Explanatory Leaflet is a Leaflet that Explains.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Seyllin Conference 4 - INDEFINITELY POSTPONED
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jan 2014, 07:25 »

[mod]Flamebait.[/mod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.