Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Silphy enDiabel of the Syndicate used to be one of the Sisters of EVE? For more, read here.

Author Topic: Looking for Aegis Militia pilots with knowledge on Q-6LG1  (Read 1012 times)

Hamish Grayson

As the title says,  I'm looking to chat with any AM pilots who might be able to share some history or anecdotes on the Q-6LG1 constellation. 

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...

"What a hellhole!"
- Random AM pilot

(jk  8))

I would also like to hear some of that. I kept a close eye on AM when they held that constellation (including a jumpclone and a few ships in their outposts), but most of what I heard about were internal power problems.  :s
« Last Edit: 02 Dec 2011, 15:40 by Graelyn »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Lyn Farel

Oh yes, I might have some of these, but not that a lot. It was a DAMN QUIET PEACEFUL PLACE. And when I say this, it was like a high sec place in Aridia or something... For history, it may be a little scrambled in my head as it starts to date now, but I still remember bits here and there.

The neighboring issues with Sylph "illegaly" planting their POSes in our systems, the AMC sabotage that took place in ZRFE, the usual same macrominers that plagued the system and the months long hunt that ensued to get rid of them, or the one in a raven that managed somehow to make me retreat in my typhoon because i still had ratting hardeners fitted, our large batteries POS that used to go crazy and shoot at us every time it felt like it, well that kind of things, I remember some. Ah, and of course, I left before these hyperproductive industrialists came in the alliance and the ensuing deploiement of all their 4-5 outposts.

I might also remember some diplomatic issues here and there, but they were so common and usual that I forgot most of it. Except of course all the internal issues in the Conclave, but this is another thing.