Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Author Topic: [PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN  (Read 2643 times)

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
[PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN
« on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:32 »

Been having a real hard time trying to get accurate pricing on this, there seems to be no contracts for it and I have tried searching eve-search as well as SHC.  I was offered 200m for it but that seems a little low, I was thinking of maybe it going for 350ish? 

Anyway has anyone else run into this gem?

Meta 12, armor resists +26.375%

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: [PC] Selynne's Modified EAMN
« Reply #1 on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:43 »

Is there a comparable deadspace? B-type or something?

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 22 Apr 2010, 13:57 »

Looking at the compare tool, there is a Centum b-type with the same stats however that (as well as other comp officer mods) don't seem to have any contracts out.  It figures I happen to get something to drop that is a pain to sell :lol:  I'm going to try and counter for 300m see what happens

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:05 »

What about Corelum and Corpum? Any contracts up for thse, maybe? I know I had a high-ish end EANM that I sold for in the 400 range, but I don't recall exactly which.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:20 »

I think I'd probably make an auction in jita, starting at 300 with a 500 buyout.  The fact there's no contracts up suggests it's either rare or sought after.

Another thought; check for stuff that's better and see what its priced at (if any contracts are available for the better items) and go 50-100m under those?

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #5 on: 22 Apr 2010, 14:26 »

Have you checked the Sell Order forum? Some of that stuff moves there, too, I believe.

Melichor Duraldi

• Clonejack
« Reply #6 on: 23 Apr 2010, 11:24 »

I've currently got a contract up for 275 to an interested party, if they take too long to accept I will just place it on auction :D