Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that station interiors have a day/night cycle mimicking planets? (p. 88)

Author Topic: Curing The Poison - Electus Matari's research into a permanent cure for Vitoxin  (Read 1420 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

This is a very well put together "scientific" document concerning a research effort undertaken by Electus Matari to find a permanent cure for "Vitoxin", the chemical agent used in the Vitoc Method of slave control.  As it wasn't written by CCP, it is not PF and as such the scienctific explanations herein are not PF either... but it's damn good and worth having in easy reach for reference.

http://radiofreeheimatar.terapad.com/resources/10611/assets/documents/Curing%20the%20Poison.pdf

If your browser has trouble viewing the pdf document, right-click the link and select "Save As"

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned

I remember that shit. I think I commented on it or was all demandin' fixes to minor blemishes or what. Wonderful for getting in the mood, even if it didn't strike me as totally without blemishes.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

I was completely unaware of this, but it seems Esna's IC choice to poke EM when he was/will be (it's sort of on the sidelines for the moment) looking for a sample of Insorum wasn't such a bad idea after all.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned

Well...

EDIT: Just read all the newsposts on Insorum.

I think the Empire harbors some interests who likely maintain stores of the stuff, the Ministry of War in particular.

If you need it, get cozy with the republic fleet. Or have a history with certain corps.
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2010, 15:10 by Ashar Kor-Azor »